The Special First

Getting pinned to the wall aroused Harlem. All her mind could think of was her craving for more. And that is exactly what she got; Jordan grabbed her by the hips and slammed her on the bed after he started unbuttoning her shirt. Then he paused for a quick second to open the condom and put it on. When he was done Harlem was already completely naked, she took off his shirt then he got on top of Harlem and stuck his dick inside of her. He started going in and out while Harlem breathed heavily and grabbed onto his back. This went on for about ten minutes before he pulled out turned her over and started to get her from behind. She grabbed onto the head of the bed while he grabbed onto her hips and completely rammed her. After a while he grabbed onto her hair and started lightly pulling it, after he realized she was into it he started pulling aggressively. A few times he pulled her all the way back and grabbed her neck squeezing just enough for her to let out a moan. Exactly right before they were about to climax Jordan hears his mom's car pull into the driveway. He throws Harlem's clothes at her signaling to put them on because he knew if he got caught his mom would take him out of football. Once they hear the keys jingling in the door they start rushing to get everything in place. His mom walks up the stairs to find...