teil 1

Jajaja ich schreib englisch weil deutsch ist eine scheisssprache
Die geschichte hab ich eigentlich auf serious angefangen aber jetzt nur noch crack

When Mike looked around, Simply had gone off somwhere. 'Doesnt matter', he thought, 'probably forgot something'. Unbothered, Mike stumbled down the last few stairs, turning left to the next hallway.
He walked by the few doors, till he stopped at the 4th and last one.
He couldnt remember what Hugo said where the toilet was, but with the big 'T' hanging on the door he had to be there. Good. He had drunk way too much, and his bladder felt like it was about to burst.
Same for his head, the loud bass of the music box Leon had brought was still destroing his ears.
When Mike raised his hand and opened the door, though, it was his brain that got destroid.
'How the fuck did Hugo come down here so fast?' He thought when he looked at the face, shined on by the dim light. 'Wait, this is not the toilet?' He thought, when he took in the bed and the huge closet beside it.
'Where's his penis?' He thought, when he noticed his hand rapidly moving at Hugos crotch.

'Oh shit', Mike thought and closed the door silently again, hoping Hugo, who had his eyes closed, hadnt heard him.
He stumbled back to the stairs again, meeting Simply who came down just now.
"What the fuuuck?", Mike half whispered, half shouted.
"Simply, where weeeere you?"
"I told you I went to grab my charger, didnt you hear me?" The older responded.
"Mhhmg"
Simply scrunched his eyebrows. "Dude, you are completely wasted" He exclaimed. "Lets get going."
"But, I need to pee."
The other just groaned at that. "You can fucking pee outside" and he dragged Mike off towards the front door, the younger of them looking back with a confused, drunk look.