Chapter three: We Won't Let You Forget To Remember Us :Ghostbur's POV

sᴏɴɢ: ғᴀʟʟᴇɴ ᴅᴏᴡɴ x ʏʟᴀɴɢ ʏʟᴀɴɢ :ᴍᴀsʜᴜᴘ

══════⊹⊱≼≽‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙₊˚ ✧ ‿︵‿୨୧‿︵‿ ✧ ˚ ₊‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙≼≽⊰⊹══════

I woke up, George was laying there! But-... all the sudden his figure glitched? Then he was standing, and.. Dream was next to him.. They hugged and Dream! DREAM! STABBED MY YELLOW!? NO NO!! Then they both disappeared and Friend was comforting me? Then he- he too was killed! It kept happening- I began to shake, holding my hands over my head. I screamed, screamed for them both, I could hear the echo... and in the silence that followed, I heard laughter. A voice that sounded like mine?? But far more untouched with reality. Then I heard the words 'It's finally my turn! All mine!!' then a train whistle, then silence.

***

It continued for weeks and weeks, I eventually started noticing little things around me. For one the room I was in would change, sometimes my flowerfield, other times George's garden, most times me and George's home. Imagery of George and Friend being harmed, or even harming themselves continued to happen. Over and over and over AND OVER AND OVER!!! It was getting too hard to bear. I asked why so many times.. Then I received an answer. "We won't let you forget us"

══════⊹⊱≼≽‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙₊˚ ✧ ‿︵‿୨୧‿︵‿ ✧ ˚ ₊‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙≼≽⊰⊹══════

sᴏɴɢ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍɪɴᴇ

sᴇᴇ ʏᴀʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ's

₩ØⱤĐ ₵ØɄ₦₮: 194