KANGAL ULLA KARANAM, UNNAI PAARKA THANADI🧚✨

Bhuvi sighed and she left the topic! Bhuvi sits in the bed! Sivaangi went and laid on her lap! Bhuvi caressed her hair! In a while, she slept!

It's been half an hour since she slept and Sam left the room! He again came back with a plate of Poori for her!

Sam: Bhuvi! Ava costumes ready Pannu! I'll take care of her!

Bhuvi: Don't make the situation worst Sam!

Sam: Mm!!

She left after keeping her head on Sam's lap! She smiled when he caressed her hair! His eyes teared! He is still thinking how come she able to analyse his touch even in her sleep! He felt blessed at that time! He caressed her hair!! He started to wake her up since, this is the time.for shoot!

Sam: Siv!!

Sivaangi: ....!

Sam: Sivvvv!!! Time airchu da!

Sivaangi: Mmm!!!!

She squints her eyes! She got up! She got jerked when she come to know that she slept in Sam's lap!

Sivaangi: Nee... Nee epdi? Bhuvi enga?

Sam: Ava onnoda costume ready panna poiruka!!

Sivaangi: Mmmm! Naa kelambanum! Velila ponga!

Sam: Siv! Nee ready agiko! But athuku munnadi sapdu!

Sivaangi: Ila! Enku pasikla!

Sam: Naa sapdu nu sonnen!

Sivaangi: Sam!! Pasikla! Please! Vidu!

She shouted at him! Her eyes teared!

Sam: Sivaangi! Sapdama nee shoot ku inaki poga mudyathu!

Sivaangi: What?

Sam: Ipo nee sapdra! Ila, I've my own ways!

Sivaangi: Kudu!

He gave the plate to her! She started to eat it! She knows definitely, he won't leave her without eating! She completed the poori!

Sivaangi: Naa sapten! Ipo kelambringla?

Sam: Romba thn mariyatha varuthu!

He get up and went out! Bhuvi comes inside with the costumes!

Bhuvi: Pesniya de?

Sivaangi: Mm!!

Bhuvi: Ennachu?

Sivaangi: Onom agala de!

Bhuvi: onga rendu pethayum thiruthave mudyathu!

Sivaangi: Bhuvi!!!

Bhuvi: Seri saptya ilaya? Nethula irnthu sapdama iruka?

Sivaangi: Sapten! Onga non'an vida mattenu sltan sapdama!

Bhuvi: Ithellam mattum avn sonna kelu! Kekka vendithu kekkatha!

Sivaangi: Ipo enta nee vanga pora! Vidu Bhuvi! Please! Enaku suthama thembu ila! Again itha pathilam yosikka!!

Bhuvi: Ponga de! Enaku solli salchu pochu!

Bhuvi made her to get ready for her shoot!

Sam POV

I really want to confess things to her! But, I am seriously afraid now! I know she is that much hurt! The fault and the mistake' is mine! I shouldn't left her that day! But, everything happened! Now, I really want to fix things between us! It's been one year since we talked, we laughed, we kissed, we hugged! I just missed everything of Mine in Her! I turned when I felt a touch on my shoulder!