103

Nia,Nandini and Abhimanyu were having a good time when Nandini's phone pinged.

"Where are you guys?" read Manik's message

"Food court" replied Nandini typing quick

After a matter of few minutes, she could see Manik entering the area with wandering eyes, folded sleeves and blazer in his hands, how dashing . Manik sensed her gaze on him and looked around to meet her eyes. A glimpse of her radiated happiness from his face . Nandini stood up as he approached her. Manik took her in a light hug .

"I missed you around me" said Manik looking at Nandini who furrowed her brows

"No you did not" said Nandini

"Arey? Obviously I did, you toh did not even bother to drop a message." said Manik convincing her as they moved towards Abhimanyu and Nia

"You missed me? Prove it. Say it to the world" said Nandini in a playful mood. She was obviously joking around with Manik.

Manik stopped and leaned towards her making her cautious for a moment as she eyed him of their surroundings.

"I missed you" whispered Manik near her ears confusing her

"Prove it by admitting it to the world Mr. Malhotra" said Nandini folding her arms.

"Haan so I admitted it to my world" said Manik looking at her intensely and here she was short of words again. Manik surely knew his way through words.

"Guys, we are in public and Manik come on man, care to meet me?" said Abhimanyu stretching his arms as Manik took him in a manly hug.

"Good to see you Abhi and Nia" said Manik looking at Nia who greeted him with a smile.

"So looks like you already knew about Nia?" asked Abhimanyu as the four sat around the table

"Your sister is not good at hiding things now, not from me atleast" said Manik .

As Abhimanyu introduced Nia officially to Manik and Nia and Manik engaged in a general conversation, Nandini ordered a coffee for Manik. She knew he would be needing that in evenings and he would surely have missed that in the office as he came to the mall directly.

"Software developing has so much scope, all the best" said Manik as Nia told him about what she works for.

"How long have you two been married now?" asked Nia looking at Nandini and Manik

"6 months approx" said Manik and Nandini gave him a surprised look.

"What?I remember." said Manik looking at her.

"And how long have you two been in a relationship?" asked Nia

"We had an arranged marriage Nia" said Nandini

"What are you even saying? Really?"asked Nia in surprise

"Yes Nia they are although they seem to be together for 10 years for the least" said Abhimanyu .

Nandini got a call right at that moment and she excused herself leaving Manik with the two on the table .

"Yeah exactly, I mean I cannot believe you guys have been together for a couple of months only?" continued Nia.

"Yes" said Manik , he did not know what more to say.

A waiter with a tray of coffee reached them.
"Who called for it?" asked Nia

"Nandini" said Manik taking the coffee and Nia was surprised yet again.

"They are literally goals" said Nia to Abhimanyu who was not at all new Manik and Nandini. Nandini soon returned on the table.

"Okay guys, we will leave. Manik come home someday" said Abhimanyu getting up from the table.

"Sure" said Manik smiling at him as Nia hugged Nandini

"It was lovely to meet you,cannot wait for you to be in the family." said Nandini as Nia smiled

"That would take some time Nandini" said Abhimanyu hugging her as he leaned and whispered " If Navya creates any nonsense again, call me okay?" said Abhimanyu.
Nandini meekly nodded at him.

Nia and Abhimanyu left while Manik and Nandini did some shopping for Manik and they too left for home.

---------------

"Nyonika stop blaming yourself for everything again" said Raj frustrated of Nyonika putting everything on herself.

"No Raj , I have done nothing but mistakes all my life. Nor had we decided to adopt Cabir, nor would be have been living with us, na Navya aati is ghar me aur na ye sab hota. I had a happy family Raj and now it's not even a family to call, we are all scattered. I am happy that Manik is going to establish himself, I am not at all sad but the fact that he is going in such conditions saddens me." Said Nyonika crying bitterly

"Adopting Cabir was equally my decision as well, and Nyonika we cannot say that it was a mistake. Cabir has respected us all this while , its just that today, he is bound in love . Choosing Navya as his wife was a mistake but adopting him was not" said Raj.

"Raj, but in order to have him live with us , adoption zaroori nahi tha. Ye sab nahi hota to property to atleast beech me nahi aati na" said Nyonika . She was not in a position to think straight and Raj knew this. He knew better than to make understand at that point. He knew all that she's saying about Cabir and that it was a mistake adopting him was not coming from her heart, she was just interlinking everything, all that she regretted was Navya .

Raj understood Nyonika the best and so he knew her state but Cabir, who was listening to all of this all the while from the half open room door, he took it all to heart. He was feeling disgusting and ashamed. He was not at all envying Nyonika, he knew she was right. If only was he not a part of this house, everything would have been so perfect, thought he. He was feeling guilty of falling in love, guilty of ruining a family, guilty of so many things. Gathering himself, he got up and went to his room straight.

"Navya we are leaving the house" said Cabir dropping the bomb on Navya who was making Radhika's hair.