𝑥𝑣𝑖𝑖𝑖. ᴀᴡᴇ sʜᴇ's ᴘɪssᴇᴅ

ᴀᴡᴇ sʜᴇ's ᴘɪssᴇᴅ
𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑟

ʙᴇɴ sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ꜰʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ, ʜɪs ᴇʏᴇs ᴀʟsᴏ ᴡɪᴅᴇ as they stared back at him

ʙᴇɴ sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ, ʜɪs ᴇʏᴇs ᴀʟsᴏ ᴡɪᴅᴇ as they stared back at him. The VK's quickly running behind Ben, silently cursing themselves for running into Gil, son of Gaston.

"Hey, I know you!" Gil spoke first with a stupid smile on his face.

Ben pretended he didn't hear him, making his voice lower. "Uh, don't know you either man." Sam held her fingers on the bridge of her nose in frustration, mumbling a "we're doomed." under her breath. Carlos was the only one to hear it, nudging for her to stop as she shamelessly shrugged.

"Uh, yeah you do!" Gil dumbly replied, using a tone that stated that everyone knew who he was. "Come on man, really! Dude i'll give you a hint."

"Oh boy." Sam muttered yet again.

"My dad is quick, slick, and his neck..." Gil made a weird notion to his own neck, making Sam scrunch up her face at the slightest. "...is incredibly thick."

The group stared at him blankly, the silence overtaking them all as he whined about being unknown. Just as they were about to walk away, Gil looked at the nearby poster of Ben, which had horrible writings on it. He looked to Ben, then back to the poster, before gasping.

"You're King Ben!" He exclaimed loudly, making Evie take Ben by the arm as they went to scramble away.

"Okay time to go!" Sam told the group as they ushered away from Gil.

"And you're Jay, Carlos, Sam, Evie! Hey guys!" The group walked faster as Gil shouted all of their names. They continued until he was no longer in sight.

Sam sighed frustratedly. "Knew that idiot couldn't shut up." she whined, making Evie chuckle as she wrapped an arm around her best friend.

They made it to their old hide out, knowing that Mal would be there. Jay threw a rock at the sign, automatically making the door open. "Wish me luck." Ben encouraged.

"All the way up." Jay sighed, just ready to get Mal back for good.

"Good luck." Evie told him as he went up the stairs. The alleyway became quiet as he left. Sam looked around her with a sad frown on her face.

Carlos seemed to notice, making him walk next to her, holding her arm. "What's wrong?" he asked softly.

Sam slightly shook her head. "I never realized how many people we were hurting by leaving." she replied sadly, Carlos looking to the ground while she spoke. "We were sent to Auradon to steal the wand. Then, we chose good."

"Are you—"

"No, no!" Sam quickly shut down his theory. "I'm glad we chose good. It was right for us. But don't tell me you don't feel bad for the things that we left behind, to be good."

Carlos looked at Sam's saddened face. He sighed deeply, before bringing her into a comforting hug. She wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her head on his shoulder, as he hugged her tightly. His arms wrapped around her top as she sighed.

Jay and Evie watched with happy eyes, waiting for the day their friends will finally realize they want each other as much as everyone else can see it.

They let go of each other as Ben stomped down the stairs, a saddened look on his face. Sam looked up from Carlos' chest, feeling him only place his hand on her waist. "Where is she?"

"She's not coming back." Ben stated calmly, walking away to get his emotions in check. Sam's frown got deeper as she heard the news.

Evie continued to try and talk to Mal, who only shouted for the group to leave. She felt Carlos leave her reach, not paying too much attention until he spoke.

"Guys, where's Ben?" he asked nervously.

The group quickly looked down the alley way, calling his name. They see a figure walking towards them, making them sigh in relief. "Ben!"

"Ben, gosh, you can't scare us like that." Sam chuckled, happy that Ben was okay. Or was he?

"Don't scare ye'?" A raspy voice that was revealed to be Harry Hook. The group had their guards up, watching the son of Captain Hook. "That's my speciality." he slyly smiled.

"I hate my life." Sam whispered.

"What did you do with Ben!" Jay asked harshly.

Harry nodded as if he didn't just get pressured by Jay, which was basically a threat in disguise. "We nicked him, mhm!" he stated calmly.

"Yup, and if you want to see him again, have Mal come to the Chip Shoppe tonight." Harry proposed. "Alone." he clarified, shutting down the plan for them to come as a group. "Uma wants a little visit."

Harry turned to Jay with a fake pout. "Awe, Jay." he spoke. "Seems like you've lost your touch."

Jay quickly tried to get to Harry, but wasn't able to as Sam held him back. "Jay, no! He isn't worth it." Sam spoke to him, making him nod as Harry cackled. Harry walked away as the group sighed.

"Mal is going to kill us." Sam spoke as Jay began climbing the fence.

"Well, might as well get it over with." Carlos muttered.

When they got up there and told Mal the whole story, she basically yelled at them.

"Awe, she's pissed." Sam muttered in a whiny tone.

" Sam muttered in a whiny tone