2. Plan

A/N:

Guys the next chapter is written already. I'll update it as soon as this chapter gets six more votes. That is the total votes- 35. So vote if you haven't yet and the next chapter will be all yours!

******

'Daddy can we go and play?' Ab junior asked, hoping for his father to agree.

'Anything you'd like to, my son.' he said making his sons happy.

'But after the match.' he continued.

'Daddy please' they asked with puppy eyes hoping their father would melt. But they were so wrong.

'You used to be so excited for the matches until last year. Stay the same even now. It's our team, always, no matter what.' he lectured his sons.

Yente babbled, clutching her father's t shirt tightly.

'See she agrees. Now if you don't watch the match like good boys, she's gonna be my favourite kid.' he blackmailed them.

'Noo. We'll watch the match' they said in unison.

Willey to Jaiswal, and he's clean bowled

Ab couldn't help but clap vigorously.

'Now I am beginning to doubt if you are really my husband' Dani remarked.

'I too don't understand why. Maybe because I'm not present there and also because I couldn't watch the previous two matches.' he said while his eyes were still fixed to the screen.

He missed how they'd always focus the camera on his biscuit when they took a wicket or also randomly because he's the skipper.

Siraj was bowling to padikkal and it's gone for maximum.

Ab didn't know if that should make him happy or sad. Same team or not, dev was his little brother.

He still remembers vividly how much that little boy loved, admired and respected Virat and Ab. And that is what matters and not the team they've been put to.

He remembers his conversation with Virat after the auction.

The only good thing is that yuzi is with dev. And also Saini. I know how much dev loves being with us and at this team. This is gonna hurt him a lot Ab.

That was enough for him to feel delighted seeing dev hit a six.

The ball has passed straight to through the bowler's hand and Buttler stands safe!

'They should have got him. It's hard to control him like this.' Ab said folding his hands and putting them behind his head. And that's when Virat is shown on the screen, standing exactly as Ab along with the same expressions.

'Virat uncle.' Ab junior has yelled and gone near to the Tv to get a closer look at his uncle. John followed him too.

'Someone was not interested in watching the match until a while ago.' Ab said.

'We love Virat uncle.' they yelled in unison.

In the same over twice, Butler is dropped again by Willey at deep square leg.

'What's happening?' Ab was getting anxious by then. And to prove his anxiety correct, Butler has hit a six in the very next ball.

Rcb really have to focus on catches. After dropping Butler twice in the last over, it's dev who gets a life again now. Catches win matches.

'See this? Look at his score. He's hit 30 in 23 balls. Three overs earlier he was at 10 in 14 balls. He's slowly gearing up.' Ab told his wife.

'You never panic Ab. You never. Maybe watching your RCB playing without you for the first time is causing all this, but relax it's just a game.' she tried calming him.