slime

Scarlett's povCurrently I was in bed with javon scrolling thru my phone trying to cure the boredom that i had but nothing seemed to work "Javon I'm bored" Scarlett whined "I am too do you have any ideas of what we could do?" Javon asked while smil...

Scarlett's pov
Currently I was in bed with javon scrolling thru my phone trying to cure the boredom that i had but nothing seemed to work
"Javon I'm bored" Scarlett whined
"I am too do you have any ideas of what we could do?" Javon asked while smiling at me. I thought for a minute what could we possibly do??
"OH OH OH OH"I hopped up jumping on the bed "WHAT WHAT" Javon said now copying me "LETS MAKE SLIME" I shouted "slimee" Javon groaned "what's wrong with slime" I say with a slight pout
"It's so messy" Javon said laying back down "well then don't make a mess cmon let's ask jayla to take us to the store"I say yanking Javon off the bed and running out the run with his arm in my hand "your lucky I love you"he said rolling his eyes
Nobody's pov
Scarlett and Javon knocked on jayla's door hearing a come in and asked if she could take them to the dollar store of course jayla said yes and jaden wanted to come too.
Timeskippp
Javon's pov
We pulled up to the dollar store and we all got out jaden and jayla when to the candy isle while scar and I went to the school supplies isle we got 4 bottles of glue two for each of us because jayla and jaden didn't want to make slime. We also got some eye contact solution shaving cream and food coloring as we were walking out of the baking isle everything scar had in her hands dropped and as she went to pick is up she slipped and we both bursted out into laughing and a old man came into the isle looking at us weirdly making us laugh until we couldn't breath when he left the isle.

"Ok ok come on jayla and jaden are probably waiting"I said while helping her up
We walking into the candy isle seeing jaden and jayla where still there we all pick out snacks after deciding we were going to watch movies tonight we pay for everything and walk out the store otw home
No one's pov
Javon and scar where now at the table and where abt to start putting glue into their bowls when Daelo come downstairs and asked to make slime with them of course they said yes and got Daelo and bowl.
Scarlett's pov
"Daelo you know how to make slime right" I said while trying to get out all my glue
"umm yes" Daelo said in a duh tone jokingly making me laugh "alright theres green red blue and yellow who wants what color" Javon grabbed green while Daelo grabbed yellow I used blue and red making a pretty purple color "who's using shaving cream"I said daelo didn't want any so only me and Javon used it.we all mixed out stuff up until it was time to activate "alright now you should only use a little bit at a time so you don't over activate your slime I'll help you Daelo "we all poured in a tiny amount at a time until we had to go in with our hands. After everyone's slime activated we played with it doing cool tricks until Jessica came downstairs and told us she was going to make dinner. Javon and I got in the shower(SEPARATELY) and we laid down in javons bed cuddling "that was actually really fun" Javon said looking at the tv as utopia played on it (YALL SHOULD WATCH UTOPIA ITS RLLY GOOD) "see I told you it would" I say laughing slightly "yea yea whatever"he said playfully and we cuddled until dinner was ready.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
I DID IT IVE BEEN THINKING ABT DOING THIS FOR A WHILE AND I DID IT LMAOO SEND ME REQUEST
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%