Chapter one Mr. Baldrick

BEEP BEEP BEEP!! I woke up with a start! My alarm was going crazy. I turned it off and looked at my ceiling, I had to go to work. I got up and put on my uniform. My mom had already left for work and my brother had too. I wish my dad was here. He died about a month ago and I had to quit school to get a job. I took the train to work. It was slow and I got there one minute before I was suppose to. but Mr. Baldrick would not let that slide. Mr.Baldrick was a very big man, if someone asked me to describe him in one word I would say thick. every single thing about him was thick his feet jammed in to shoes that looked to small, his cankles, his stomach, his fingers each like a large sausage, his face the shape of a triangle and his neck that was non existent. it looked like someone took his head and placed it on his shoulders. like I said everything was thick except for his hair. His hair was an oily comb over, plastered to his head with sweat. He was disgusting. He yelled at me for being late for my job as a cashier at a burger place called Heart Attack. I don't even know why he was so angry! There wasn't a single person there. except Joe. he sits in the corner and talks to people that are invisible to us apparently ( that's what Joe says). everybody is to scared to go ask him to order something or leave except for me we like to talk a lot but i never ask him to leave. So we let him be.