Chapter four

When I woke up I was in a meadow. It was the most beautiful meadow I had ever seen. It went on for miles and miles of just green soft grass.Nothing in view. I stood up and I was alone I was worried I had to look for her she could be in danger. I walked for twenty, thirty minutes! Nothing. I ran even longer then that. Still nothing. I screamed! This had to end somewhere. I yelled "its me don't be afraid it's just me! please!" I ran longer and harder. Still nothing. I sat down and wept. Then something hit me hard on the side of my head. I blacked out for just a second but when i opened my eyes again I saw what is was. It was a big thick combat boot. I knew in an instant it was hers. I looked for her looked in every direction. Then i saw her floating down towards me with huge black wings.

The wings were filled with holes and were very thin. I could see she was very weak and i ran towards her. But as i did she reached her arms out and grabbed me. I couldn't get out of her grasp I just couldn't! I struggled and struggled but she wouldn't give up then I looked into her eyes and saw that the girl I first met was gone.

I looked into her black eyes and she looked in to my blue ones. But it felt like she was staring right through me. I wished she would stop, or go away so i closed my eyes and hoped that when I opened them she would be gone.I closed my eyes for what felt like a minute, and when i opened them I was still in the meadow but everything was on fire. The ground was black and smoky, the flowers still flaming. The beautiful meadow i stood in one minute before was now a waste land, and she was gone.