Cameron Dallas

For @canifficon
You just finished getting your hair done for you big day.you look over to your mom and see her crying

"Aww don't cry mom your gonna make me cry."you say laughing and hugging her.

"I'm so proud of you, honey and I'm glad your marrying Cameron."mom says sniffling.

"Aww thank you mom." I say myeyes starting to water

"No no no that took an hour to do,hold that tear in there." Says Tammy(makeup girl)
Me and my mom start laughing.

"Come on it's time to go,honey."says my dad. I start walking towards him starting to get nervous.my dad kisses my cheek.

"Your not gonna be my little izzy anymore."he says his eyes starting to water.

"Aww dad I will always be your izzy." I say smiling.

We start walking down the aisle and I see Cameron smiling at me and everyone is look at us and I start blushing really hard.

Once I get to the end Cameron try's to lean in and I do to,until everyone starts shouting,
"NOT YET."
And my best freind and made of honor Riley sticks her hand in the middle of our faces, and everyone including me and Cameron start laughing.
(Stuff the pastor says, sorry lol I don't really know what it is.)
Cameron goes first with his vows.

"Izzy I love you with all my heart and more I'm am so happy that you would want to marry a goof like me and I'm exited to see more of us running around*cue laughs, and awes* and I can't wait to kiss you, because it's been like a day already."he says truly and I laugh.

"Cameron I'm glad that you are doing the honor of letting me be yours but the second I saw you I already was. *more awes and there so cutes* i look over and we Nash wiping away wiping and imaginary tear.
"No more cash... I ship tash."(Taylor and Nash) He says to himself like he has the most brilliant idea.
I laugh.

"You may kiss the bride."the pastor says.

"Finally."

"Oh shut up and kiss me you goof."

Me and Cameron kiss and it's the most pashonite kiss we have ever shared and at that moment I knew he was my one and only.

I finally felt complete.
-----------------------------------
I worked really hard on that one and it was pretty long,but I hope you liked it.

stay beautimus!👍