Part-19

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

The night went in a frenzy for both of them and the next morning was even worse.

Karan woke up and went to the kitchen to make chai to find that the sauce pan already had some residue of milk and tea leaves.

"Who had bartan duty Beera last night....the patila is not clean...." He asked Nishant who was taking something out of the fridge.

"No it was washed at night....Teja made chai sometime back for herself...." He said slowly.

"Oh....now she won't even have the tea that i make?" He gave a dry chuckle.

"Did you have dinner last night?which she made?not even after me insisting you a thousand times...." Nishant asked immediately.

"My reasons were different....i did not have dinner....she had chai....just not the one i make....you know what?mumma asked me to make her chai everyday because she cannot make chai....and what did she do?" He said in anger and started to make the tea.

"Beera if you love her then pleaae stop picking up these stupid fights...." He said seriously and left the kitchen.

The day went by and a fresh task was played where Karan won and got a special power to nomimate one of the losing members between Umar , Rashami and Teja. The nominated member will have a direct face off with another contestant who was already nominated and the losing member will be eliminated directly.

Karan closed his eyes in frustration. This was the task he had to win?

Karan sat in the bedroom alone as Umar and Rashami came and pitched for themselves.

Soon he was left alone again.

He just wished and prayed that there was no announcement asking him about his decision because he had none. He didn't even expect Teja to come and talk to him and pitch for herself , not that she had to. But that will be quite a good excuse to start a conversation. He covered his face with his palm thinking why won't she come to him.

"Karan...." He heard her voice and looked up immediately. She was standing in front of him. Did she really think she needed to pitch for herself? He knew he wasn't even making sense because he badly wanted her to come to him. Even if it meant with the excuse of pitching for saving her.

"Hmmm?" He gulped. Her voice was making him weak. All he wanted to do was pull her into his arms and never let her go , to breath in the smell of her fragrance and run his fingers through his hair.

"Actually I came here to say that please nominate me...." Her voice was blank. Without any emotions.

"Huh?" He doubted whether he heard correct.

"Nominate me...." She said again.

He couldn't form any words to reply her.

She sat in front of him still keeping a respectable distance between them.

"I am really missing mumma papa...." She whispered. "I don't think i can stay here any longer....it is only fair if i go out now....for my sanity...."

He kept looking at her blankly trying to process her words.

"Umar is your best friend and rashami is also a close friend....you know her since so long....they both played for you since the last two days...." She said genuinely. "It won't be correct on your part to nominate any one of them....umar toh no chance....not even rashami for that matter....and they both are passionate about this show....they want to stay....i don't....it is only fair if you nominate me...."

She took a pause for a couple of seconds , waiting for him to say something. But he didn't.

"I am really missing mumma papa too much Karan....it is getting difficult to even stay away from them anymore.... Please do me this one last favour...." She whispered looking at him with pleading eyes.

Last favour?Was it the last time they were meeting. No. It cannot be. Karan refused to believe that. She was his laddoo and will forever be his. He was her sunny and will forever be hers. How can she pick just one line that he and said in anger and hurt?what about all that she had said? She said he didn't love her ever. That was alright?his anger shot up.

"Bigg Boss chahte hai ki sabhi gharwale living area mein ekatrit ho jaaye...." They heard the announcement.

It was time.

Teja got up from the bed.

"If i ever meant anything to you then please nominate me.... End this hurt for me because i need mumma papa at this moment....i beg of you....remember this Karan....if i ever meant anything to you....you will nominate me...." She said looking into his eyes and went to the living room.