Phantom x Ballerina Reader

The image above is what you look like in this one shot when you're 19. You're about 16 in the beginning and 19 at the end of it.

Btw go give @immapascalalorian a follow an amazing person and best friend of mine. Go show some love. Anyway this is something I thought of hope you like it. (Might change the story later idk)

~~~~~~~

4 years ago~~~

     I was in practice trying my best to dance the right moves. While everyone else was doing them almost perfectly me on the other hand did not. "Now everyone do what we practiced one two three one two three..."

I tried my best to follow the other ballerinas example. But I kept tripping over my own feet but trying to cover it up. when Madame Giry walked by I tried my best to look like I knew the steps. But I somehow failed because after practice she called me to her. "Good practice make sure you girls enjoy yourselves...(Y/N) come here."

Oh shoot what have I done now?

"You've been practicing and this is all you have to show for it? The productionis in less thana week!"

"I'm sorry I'm trying but I keep losing track of the steps..." I look down at the ground in shame as she gives a disappointed sigh.

"Well instead of you going to chat and hang out with your friends. You can practice you dance moves till you've go them perfected." And without another word she left headed towards her chambers.

I sighed as i slumped against the wall looking up at the ceiling getting lost in thought. I go through several scenarios similar to this and just cry. Why is she so hard on me i'm trying my best.

"My sweet angel why are you crying?~" I heard My Angel of music's voice echo through the walls as I continued to cry.

"Because I'm a failure... I can't ever dance half as good as all the others i might as well give up-"

I heard the sound of organ keys being slammed on in a fit of rage. I went silent as the sound echoed through the walls scaring the crap out of me.

"Don't speak such falsehood you are better than them in more ways than one! You've got a wonderful voice one of an angel... that's more than can be said about them! They've no right to to say otherwise or make you think so!~" He sang loudly and full of loathing the tone made me think he was going to kill someone if he didn't calm down. "They shall feel the phantoms wrath!" I heard his erratic breathing and I tried to calm him down.

"My sweetest Angel ...please calm down. I'm sorry for my outburst. Please listen and hear my guilt filled plea, I just want to dance is that too much to wish for?..." I felt a tear fall down my face.

I heard his breathing immediately start to settle the instant he heard my voice. His tone turned from hostile to gently and kind. I felt it caresses me in a safe hug of reassurance.

"...My poor sweet angel there is no need for your apology. For the cause of my anger is not you...hearing you say such things breaks my heart. Please forgive me for startling you my angel,  if you wish I could help you.~"

I instinctively closed my eyes as i heard his voice my heart swelling with and unknown feeling...perhaps happiness of some kind. I looked around the room as I tried to figure out where he was in the walls.

"Thank you Angel...I appreciate your offer. You can be quite the drama queen my dear Angel." I spoke the last part without even thinking. Before I had a chance to rectify my words i heard him chuckle...an actually chuckle. Thank god I thought he would get upset. His laugh sounds so nice I wish I had the chance to hear it more often.