Chapter 2

*Preview*
The first 2 customers of the day show up.I notice that both of them looked quite handsome.They both looked to be older than me.Guess I started my day off well!"Hi what can I get you today!"I asked them."Hi can We get 2 specials cutie"The one that seemed a bit younger than the other."Okay and will that be all" I said blushing "No can I also get your number beautiful"The other one said
*End of preview*
"Ummm...I don't think I'm allowed to do that sorry"I said"Oh really that's a shame"said the younger one"What are the names for the order"I said"Jungkook and Taehyung"said the older one I mean Taehyung"okay please take a seat and I will call out your names"I said with a customer service smile

I don't think I'm allowed to do that sorry"I said"Oh really that's a shame"said the younger one"What are the names for the order"I said"Jungkook and Taehyung"said the older one I mean Taehyung"okay please take a seat and I will call out your names...

I go to the back to tell Chan the order."Chan I need 2 specials" "I got it!" Said Chan.I walk out front as I hear the store bell sound again.This time it's a couple a girl and a boy"what can I get for you today?"I said politely"Yeah can I get 2 banana splits and 2 strawberry milk shakes"said the boyfriend in a nice calm tone"yes and will that be all?"i said with a customer service smile"No that's it thank-"he was cut off by his girlfriend "No that's it you bitch stop trying to flirt with my boyfriend"she said in a vary angry tone"Ma'am I'm not trying to flirt with your boyfriend-"I said before I was cut off with a slap.

This time it's a couple a girl and a boy"what can I get for you today?"I said politely"Yeah can I get 2 banana splits and 2 strawberry milk shakes"said the boyfriend in a nice calm tone"yes and will that be all?"i said with a customer service smil...

Chan came running into the room he went directly to me"Are you okay?""yeah I'm fine" I said kinda shaking"Hey you apologized to him right now.Nobody wants to flirt with your ugly boyfriend anyway."said the handsome customers from earlier"And who are you to butt in huh?""Im his boyfriend"said Taehyung"Now get out!"said Jungkook.The boyfriend starts to pull his girlfriend away."Let's go before you cause a scene"said the boyfriend fulling his girlfriend out."Thank you" I said to Jungkook and Taehyung "Don't worry about it sweet cheeks"said Jungkook smirking.And then they go back to there seats and continue with there day.

~10 minutes later~

"Yoongi this order is ready"said Chan coming up front"okay I'll go take it to the customers"I walk up to the 2 handsome guys "here's your order""thank you!"said Taehyung"If you need anything let me know"and I walk away.Just as I did that I hear the bell on the door chime and 4 more guys walk in

*Im sorry I haven't updated in a while.I'm a bit busy with school*
If you spot any mistakes with grammar please let me know through a comment🙏🏽