chapter 8

we payed for our food and got to the car without saying a word to each other. We get to his house, and i break the silence "drop me off at my house" "you're staying here" he says angrily "no im not alex" i say getting angry as well, he ignores me once again and i follow him to the door hoping i could grab his keys or something. " alex take me home now " "you're not going anywhere " "give me the fucking keys" i say yelling at him. He turns around, grips my neck pinning me against the wall. "let me go" i say struggling "i said you aren't going anywhere". We stay there for a moment till he lets me go, he walks away and locks himself in the room.

I sit on the couch thinking about what just happened. The same shit once again, i take off my shoes and get comfortable i get sleepy and fall asleep.

I wake up it's 6:27 pm what a long nap. Alex's car isn't there anymore, i wonder where he is now. I get up and go to the bathroom. I was in there till i heard my phone ringing, I run to it and see devyn calling me "hello?" i say confused "hey jacky, look before you get mad or anything, i wanna say im sorry i shouldn't be getting into your business, but all i do is just try to help you" "there's no need for help devyn. Im happy " she stays silent for a moment "whatever makes you happy" "thank you" "of course, but i'm always here for you" "i appreciate it " i say smiling. Devyn and i spend an hour talking till i see a car pull up and i knew it was alex. "dev i'll call you back alright?" "yea sure that's fine " "okay take care" "you too" i end the call and sit back down.

Alex comes in and i notice that he's been drinking "seriously alex" "what now" he says in annoyance "drinking and driving?" "i wasn't drinking" he says "yea sure" i get up and try walking past him and he grabs my arm "where you going?" "to the room, let me go" "no" "alex im not doing this again let me fucking go" alex let's go and starts laughing, i ignore him and head upstairs and lay down. I grab my phone and go on the camera. I see my neck bruised up with his hand mark.

____________________________
soooo im actually going for a nate and maddy relationship from euphoria 😇😇 not romanticizing this btw!!