Chapter 5: Life is But a Dream

It has been one day since Squidy and Lolbit have realised their internal feelings for each other. Squidy had just went to Plum's for his appointment, and since then, he's been feeling better than ever. He had a lucid dream which went a bit like this... and yes, it was about Lolbit.
He was lying down on some damp grass in a misty forest, looking at the clouded moon. He got up immediately, because of hoe much he despised water. As he did so, he could only make out the shapes of various trees. Many of which were from Squidy and Lolbit's adventures together.
The branches were of similar shapes and sizes, and as Squidy ventured into the forest, the forest started to become more dark and cooling rather than misty. He could make out some of the twisting and turning branches of some trees, while others where somewhat Y-shaped, like the slingshot forest. It was as if the trees were mutated. The roots of the trees forked across the forest floor, like a banyan or fig tree, which extruded from the ground and made it harder for Squidy to walk. He noticed the leaves and how they barely had any colour, though he saw their many veins. It was all beautiful in an odd way.
Rocks started to appear in between the large roots too, with ciphers he wouldn't understand. One had the same letter appearing over and over again, the other seemed to be reminiscent of the Light's ciphers. One simply said "Omggg bui guise r sooper kyoot". Squidy had no idea what that meant.
The light from the sea-blue sky began peeking through the leaves, while at the same time, the trees showed a glistening river to Squidy's right hand side. Squidy was astounded, though he continued to walk forward.
A path started to become clear, which Squidy followed. A pig-snail was there, though it slowly made way for Squidy.
In front of him, a giant circle of space was moonlit. Squidy saw a replica of some scenery the forest they visited yesterday.
A magenta, glowing figure in the shape of Lolbit was sitting there and glancing at the opposite direction - sitting on the same rocks both Squidy and Lolbit were sitting on that day. Her jacket was wrapped around her waist, rather than being worj Squidy was confused.
He went over to sit beside her, and tapped her back. The figure turned to him with bright, white eyes, but then looked away. It seemed like she was anxious, or nervous, even.
Squidy slowly put his hand on the figure's hand. He gently turned it over and stroked her palm. The figure looked over to it, and gave him a gentle and kind giggle, putting her hand over her snout.
Squidy was speechless. He knew who that was meant to be.
The figure then mysteriously transformed into a magenta blob with a tail, spiraling around the area and eventually landing back in the centre, where it would return back to its animatronic form. It made a gesture saying to him, "come over here!", seeming very excited.
Squidy was almost completely oblivious to Lolbit's angst back in the real world, and only realised it by the words of Our Great Falcon Leader. Maybe this was how she felt? He was drawn in. The figure drew circles with her foot, while waiting for Squidy to get up and stand with her.
As they stood in front, the two walked in circles. The figure walked gracefully, and Squidy was trying to follow. Lolbit then tried to trick Squidy by going from left to right, as if trying to catch him. Squidy went in the opposite direction. He was still perplexed by her playfulness.
The figure then appeared behind the robotic octopus and surprised him, causing him to nearly fall. However, the figure stepped on his foot to stop him from doing so, grabbed his hand as they were doing some sort of dance.
As the figure brought him up, their hands were touching, palm to palm. At this point, even the figure was blushing. Squidy felt... light. The figure's aura was like a magnetic field to his metal body.
A blue and a magenta light spanned across the floor, with the blue light coming from the direction Squidy came from, and magenta from the other. Specks of the light emerged from trees, and emanated in the cracks and outlines of the floor.
This was the closest Squidy had ever felt. If the figure really did resemble Lolbit, then what did it mean for their future? Lolbit faced down, but looked up at Squidy charmingly. They both closed their eyes.
And suddenly, a vibration was felt.
Squidy opened his eyes to see pigs hammering the walls of the cave, causimg the stalactites to fall down.
"Argh!", shouted Squidy.
"What? We're here to renovate your cave, don'tcha remember?", said a pig.
"Sorry, I just got woken up from a really good dream." Squidy got up grumpily, and as he walked over, a stalactite completely penatrated his bed. He looked back at the pigs, facepalmed and walked off.
As he opened the bars, got out and locked them using a remote, he sighed. That was the best dream he'd ever had. He wanted to continue dreaming, or at least see that dream end.
"Oh, wait just one moment!", cried Squidy to himself. "The card!"
He took it out his pocket, almost hugging it.
"This will be a new adventure from here, Bit. I'm callin' it."
And so, Squidy was off, now filled with hope.