2.

Finally finding his voice, Jimin forced out a question, his voice barely a hoarse whisper, "What... what are you here for?"

The intruder's smirk widened, stretching across his face in a way that sent shivers down Jimin's spine. It was a smile devoid of warmth, a smile that promised nothing good. "I'm here," he began, his voice laced with a chilling finality, "to kill your patient, Kim Johnny." The words hung heavy in the air, shattering the fragile sense of security that had existed moments before.

"No! Please, no!" Jimin's voice burst with desperation, his plea echoing in the unyielding silence of the office. "He is merely 7 years old with so much to live!"  His kind, dark brown eyes, usually filled with compassion, locked onto the intruder's dark grey orbs with a desperate intensity. But those cold, calculating eyes remained unreadable, devoid of any flicker of compassion in response to Jimin's sorrow.

A heavy hush descended upon the room, broken only by the intruder's slow, calculated movements. He remained kneeling before Jimin, his tall frame radiating the doctor in a long, oppressive shadow. One gloved hand reached out, cupping Jimin's face with a chilling firmness. The doctor cringed at the cold touch, a tremor running through him despite the adrenaline coursing through his veins. "Oh, dear doctor," The tall figure spoke in mockery.

The unwelcomed stranger leaned in closer, his voice dropping to a low murmur, a strange mix of amusement and something akin to fury. "Who do you think you are, Doc," he rasped, the words laced with a venomous mockery, "to plead for the life of a stranger?"  

"I am a doctor, and this is what I love to do," Jimin replied, his voice tinged with a newfound sense of fearlessness. However, the distance between them seemed to magnify the nervousness he felt, causing him to bite his tongue as he spoke. He swallowed hard, the metallic tang of blood coating his tongue.

The man let out a soft, menacing chuckle, his voice as delicate as it was venomous. "You're so naive to care for someone you barely know," he sneered at Jimin with a mocking laugh.

The final thread of Jimin's composure snapped. The doctor, renowned for his unwavering patience and gentle demeanor, surprised not only himself but also the intruder. With a speed that surprised even himself, Jimin's hand shot out, the sting of his palm connecting squarely with the side of the intruder's face. The force of the slap was enough to send the smug smirk the intruder wore flying, replaced by a look of stunned disbelief.

A surge of adrenaline propelled Jimin to his feet. He shoved the intruder with surprising strength, sending the figure stumbling back a few paces. Gritting his teeth, Jimin ignored the throbbing ache in his lower back and lunged towards his desk. His eyes darted between the overturned chair and the phone, willing his limbs to move faster. Ignoring the pain, he lunged towards his desk, his eyes fixed on the phone sitting on the cluttered surface. It was his only hope, his only way to call for help. But as his hand reached for the receiver, a chilling realization dawned on him.

The intruder made no move towards the exit. There was no attempt at escape, nor any flicker of fear in his cold, dark grey eyes. Instead, with a languid grace that mocked the urgency of the situation, he settled himself onto the windowsill. A cruel amusement flickered across his lips, morphing into a full-blown smirk as he watched Jimin.

"Go ahead, life savior~" the intruder giggled, the amusement laced with a chilling edge. He tilted his head back towards the ceiling. And defying gravity, the document that had been just out of reach descended gracefully into his outstretched hand. His posture was relaxed and confident, a stark contrast to Jimin's own tense stance and racing heart.

A haunting whistle, a series of notes that seemed to vibrate through Jimin's very bones, escaped the intruder's lips. The doctor watched, transfixed by the bizarre turn of events. Disbelief and a growing fear twisted in his gut. No matter how hard he tried to maintain his composure, his nerves were undoubtedly quivering in fear.