A terrifying reunion

Drake's P.O.V

I must be dreaming, right? There's no way that what I'm seeing us real...right? I must be hallucinating or something. The large bunny looks at me with a smile, and the purple glow in both our eyes slowly fade, and as they do, tears start pooling in them. I walk over to him, then lunge for him and wrap my arms around him in the tightest hug, and he hugs me back. The tears are flooding from my eyes now as I bury my head in his chest.

"I can't believe it's really you... It's been forever." I say between sobs. He pulls away and puts his hands on my shoulders and looks at me.

"You have grown so much since the fire...I almost didn't recognise you at first." He says.

"What gave it away?" I ask wiping away the tears.

"This patch of snow on top of your head." He says ruffling my hair. I chuckle.

"And you, you haven't changed a bit since then. Hell, I thought the fire would've at least done some..." I start before trailing off mid sentence. Then a flashback plays through my head, making a question pop up in my head.

...
"About a minute after the fire department got us out of the pizzaria, it...it..."

"It collapsed."
...

I look to the side for a few seconds, letting everything process through my mind.

"The building collapsed after we got out...Mike told me that nobody could survive that, but you..." I trail off remembering the time me and Mike went to the burnt down restaurant. The look of the rubble and debris... I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Springtrap.

"Drake? Are you okay?" He asks sounding worried.

"...How are you alive Springtrap?" I ask, putting on a serious expression. He stares at me.

"What?"

"How did you survive the fire? The building collapsing? Nobody could survive that, so how did you?"

He closes his eyes and hums in thought for a second before answering.

"I, have no idea. Hell, I'm just as surprised as you."

I glance at him. Then I smile and hug him again.

"Doesn't matter. I'm just glad I get to see you again." I say.

"Me too." He replies softly before ruffling my hair again.

"Alright bud. I gotta get back to work. See you around." He says. I let go and look at him surprised.

"Back to work?" I ask.

"Yeah. I'm part of the attraction now, it's my job to scare everyone that walks through those doors." He says. I chuckle.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah. Plus, it's fun." He says walking to the vent.

"Wait! Mike is here too. Don't you wanna say hi?" I ask. He turns to me surprised.

"Mike's here too?" He asks. I nod.

"Yeah, but he got scared and went to wait for me in the car though." I say. Springtrap chuckles a bit.

"I expected that from Mike." He says.

"Okay, wait here. I'll go get him." I say walking in the direction of the exit, but Springtrap stops me.

"Drake, look as much as I'd love to say hi to my old friend, I have to get back to scaring people, to doing my job." He says. I put on a disappointed expression.

"Oh come on Spring. Can't you wait a little longer?" I protest.

"It's bad for business if I stay here for too long. Not only that but the technicians think that they programmed me to move to random places at different times, as dumb as that is. If I stay here for too long they're gonna think something's wrong with me, and the next thing you know I'm scrap." He explains. I look to the side in thought.

"Hmmm, you make a fair point Spring." I say in understanding.

"Good. Now I gotta get to room five. I'll see you around buddy." He says climbing into the vent.

"Oh, and one more thing." He says sticking his head out.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"Tell Mike I say hi." He says before popping back into the vent. Then I take my phone out of my pocket and start texting Mike.

You
You're never gonna believe what just happened.

Mike😘
What? What happened?

You
Uh...actually nvm. It's not that important anyway.

Mike😘
Oh, okay.
Are you coming back to the car any time soon?

You
No. There's an Arcade and a cafe here that I wanna check out.

Mike😘
Wait, there's an arcade and a cafe?

You
Yeah. Wanna come and see it with me?

Mike😘
Hell yeah!

With that, me and Mike make our way to the arcade. After about thirty minutes of non-stop playing, we head to the cafe. After we get our order we start chatting.

"Y'know, Heather, Keith and Simon would love to come here." I say chewing on a slice of pizza.

"Yeah, they would. How are they anyway? I haven't talked to them in a while." Mike asks.

"Oh they're great. Heather has a new boyfriend, Simon is living his best single life and Keith is working in a new album." I say taking a sip of my soda.

"Hmmm, good for them." Mike says taking a bite of his pizza. There's a brief silence between us.

"Do you think they know about...us?" He asks suddenly.

"Heather does. Simon doesn't. And Keith, he's been suspecting it for a while." I say casually.

"Wait, Heather knows?" Mike asks shocked.

"Yeah."

"And you didn't think to tell me sooner?"

"I thought you knew."

"I didn't."

I chuckle and I take another big bite of my pizza. There's another brief silence between me and Mike.

"Oh yeah. There's something I forgot to mention." I say out of the blue. Mike stares at me in confusion.

"Really? How much more is there that you're not telling me Drake?" Mike asks sounding slightly annoyed.

"No, there's nothing else I'm keeping from you hun, I promise." I say quickly holding his hand. He sighs.

"Okay. What do you wanna tell me?" He asks. I smile and lean over the table a little bit.

"Springtrap says hi."

A/N

Okay, second chapter is out and I'm happy with how it ended up. It's definately better that the first chapter. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go think up some ideas for the next chapter. Until then, have a good one.
Bye.