6. Ghouls

*Anteiku*

*November*

*Third Person's POV*

*Ding-a-ling*

Hinami: "Morning!" The day after Kaneki offered to help teach Hinami, it was pretty obvious to notice that she was in better spirits.

Hinami: "I hope you all have a great day!" She announced loudly as she made the rounds to continue greeting all those working here.

Touka: "Morning."

Hinami: "Good morning!"

Hinami: "Hey Kaneki! Good morning!"

Kaneki: "Right back at ya, thanks Hinami." After that she looked around a bit and seemed a little down. 

Hinami: "Oh.."

Kaneki: "Hm? What's wrong?"

Hinami: "Where's Y/n? I wanted to greet him too.."

Touka: "Today's his day off. He might stop by later today though."

Hinami: "Oh, alright.." She seemed to have recovered a little from that, as Ryouko then spoke up.

Ryouko: "Is Mr. Yoshimura upstairs?" Turning to Touka as she did. 

Touka: "He is. Go on up."

Ryouko: "Thank you. come on Hinami."

Hinami: "Okay." Taking her daughter's hand she went through the backdoor and up the stairs, with the door closing behind then and leaving Kaneki and Touka in the front.

Kaneki: "..."

Touka: "Hm, Why are you just standing there, you big moron? Get back to work."

Kaneki: "Okay."

*Ding-a-ling*

Kaneki / Touka: "Hello / Welcome." The two instinctively greeting whoever came in.

"Ahhh~ My my what an aroma." In came a man seemingly dressed for an elenagnt ball, a flashy red tuxedo that made him visible in a crowd of hundreds.

"All of a sudden I feel, much more relaxed.."

Touka: "Tsukiyama

Touka: "Tsukiyama."

Taking a deep breath and smelling the nutty aroma from the coffee "Long time no see, mon cheri."

Touka: "....What is it." She said, not blinking an eye and going back to wiping down the table.

Tsukiyama: "Oh come now, I'm a customer. Hmph, then again, I can't expect too much with someone of your charm."