Couple of stories in 1

Summary:
dream picks george up from the airport and watches barbie with him but gets horny or something, i dont fucking care anymore

Notes:
i have no idea how this shit works
help

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter 1: airport
Chapter Text
Dream walks into the airport eagerly, determined to find his boyfriend George who's plane just landed a few minutes ago. He starts strolling around the area, visiting small coffee shops for any luck to find him- While on the other hand, George was at thefrount trying to spot out the car sent in their private chat.

Quickly dialing his phone number up Dream tries to exit away from the swarm of people. Suddenly he hears George calling his name out on the other side of his phone.

"Where are you" Dream asks, ignoring the commotion happening around him, George responded "At the frount" before putting him on speaker.

"Oh," Dream stopped for a moment, laughing at his own stupidity.

George yawns, "C'mon, what's taking you so long" he says, pulling the hood of his carmine hoodie up.

"Sorry, i was searching for you inside" Dream smiles, rushing out of the building to meet up with his boyfriend for the first time irl.Scattering from the crowd of people from the middle of the airport, he notices George outside. "GEORGE!" he yells, running towards the other tackling him in a tight hug

"DREAM" George yells back and returns the hug.

"Oh my god its really you, it's literally YOU" George laughs, which Dream wheezes slightly behind him

Smiling he runs up to the car, confusing George "Let's go before covid catches us", with that George mouth a 'Oh'

"You idiot" George snickers walking towards the black car, opening the door to his seat. He sits down; laying his back onto the cozy vermillion pillows, relaxing.

- - -

They arrived home, with Patches curling up on George's ankle he awes at her before petting her head

"Can we watch Barbie" Dream blurted out of nowhere, earning himself a confused stare from George. Non the less he agrees-who'd ever turn down a offer to watch some barbie with your beloved boyfriend?-

"WOOO" Dream laughs before pouncing onto the couch and opens one of his favourite Barbie movie "Barbie in A Mermaid Tale", George laughs about the movie choice and takes off his hoodie, revealing a loose button up shirt.

"SUMMER SUNSHINE, HOT GUYS ON THE BEACH GETTIN' A TAN" Dream sang, George laughs even harder and joins him on thecouch

-

A few minutes passed by, and Dream was still singing so George decides to join in the fun, laughing at eachother time to time. "I'll be back" George says going to the kitchen, grabbing two cans of 7 ups, opening them before jumping back onto the couch and passing one to his boyfriend, who was indeed still singing his heart out.

"This song is gonna make me act up" Dream wheezes

"Wait, WHAT" George laughs along

"OH MY GOD ITS BEGINNING" Dream cheers.

- - -

After the movie finished Dream passed out, from both being super drunk and also lacking shit ton of sleep. George picks him up and goes over to a room, hoping to find the bedroom so he could tuck Dream in and start to clean the place out finally.

After exploring many different rooms he finds the right room and lowers Dream onto the matress before flinging the blanket ontop of him, walking out and closing the door.