Chapter 10

Ayato pressed his hand on the door of Thoma's room.

"Thoma, I know it's late and all, but could you let me in?"

He waited for him to respond. He thought that he was dressing up for bed. He almost let his hand go from the door because he didn't want to disturb him any further.

"Wait! Sorry I was getting ready for bed. You may come in, my lord."

Ayato smiled and walked in. His room was organized as ever.

"Our date today was, exquisite. That word may be a bit too formal but I personally think it suits well."

"Yeah, I enjoyed today too. It made my heart skipped a few beats when we were watching the fireworks together." Thoma bounced on the bed and grabbed a pillow.

"Is there a possibility if I can sleep with you this night?" Ayato touched his desk and slid his finger on it. He dusted some specks of dirt on his fingers. "But if that's not okay-"

"I accept!"

Thoma threw his arms, dropping his pillow and giving him a warm hug. Ayato pecked his ear and proceeded to remove Thoma's shirt. Thoma laid on the bed as Ayato slid his finger on his chest going downwards. Ayato then takes off his shirt and put his finger on his assistant's chin.

They deeply kiss, their tongues meet, making slight noises. Ayato makes Thoma lay on him while he touches the sides of his body.

"Aah~! Too much!

Ayaka wakes up from the sounds of the bed creaking from his room. She then puts her ear against the door and hears a lot of moans coming from the inside.

"I'll just, yeah. Stay awake a little bit longer while they do their work." She sighs and goes to the kitchen to fetch tea to keep her up.

Ayato moves his hands down "there" and rubs it slowly.

"Hm? Submissive only now?"

"Not there please!"

He rubs his nipples while biting his nape. The pleasure was too much to handle. Next he pins him down with his arms behind his back, he ties it with the lace from his robe. Ayato takes of both of their pants off and threw the clothes aside.

"I'm doing it, are you okay with it?"

"I'm fine with it..."

(Okay just a little message from mee. Take a breather, okay? :> Okay ty for your time.)

Thoma held tightly to the sheets, hoping to not lose his sanity. Ayato covered his mouth with his hand to prevent him from making too much noise. He then lets go and unties Thoma.

"Good work. I'll be expecting more some other time." He helped him sit up, but he saw his legs were shaking. "You alright?"

"Y-yeah. Never been better..."

Ayaka finished her tea and didn't hear any more noises. "I suppose the noises stopped. Hope they had a great time." She closed her bedroom door and went to bed immediately before the bed in Thoma's room starts creaking again.

"I'll be sleeping here." He helped Thoma with wearing his clothes.

"Okay then." Thoma arranged the pillows. "Night, my lord."

"Goodnight." Ayato leaned in and hugged him from behind as his eyelids felt heavy.