School

Prachi came out from flashback

P: pari baby get up now you are getting late for your school. Cmon baby get up.

Pari unwantedly got up kissed prachi's cheek.

P: good morning baby

Pari: good morning mumma.

They got ready and were going to school.

Ranbir's side.

Ranbir went for the shoot.

Director:  Sir actually today we are going to shoot in a new place. 

R: why

D: sir its a scene in a school. That's why we are going to xyz school .

R: ok

They reached school and were doing there setup.

Ranbir went to his vanity and was busy in doing his makeup.

Same time prachi also reached the school. She picked Pari in her arms and went towards school gate she was confused looking at the set up.  She askhed watchman there and he told that its for shooting of a show .

Pari: wow shooting. I also want to see today also I will meet actors wow yay hurray.

She dance in happiness.  Prachi was looking at her emotinally

P: [in mind] Why I feel like ranbir is here . I didn't want Pari to meet him but situation comes like that They increases the rate . And Pari too is like her dad ambioutous.  She also loves acting and want to become an actor but if this happen then surely one day She will meet him. God what should I do now.

Pari: mumma lets go

This made her come out of the trance and she nodded. She droped Pari in her class and went to office.

At noon ranbir gave his shot and sitting on bench looking at the children and  felt a small hand  over his shoulders.  He turned and saw pari and a smiles crept on his face. 

Pari: Friend!!!

R: Pari!

She hugged him and he asle responded.

R: how did you came here.

P: offo friend this is a school so I would be here only how did you came here

R: sorry my mistake we are here for a shoot.

P: wow . Did you had Lunch

R: no I didn't

Pari: why your wife don't give you Lunch

Ranbir remmebered how prachi used to get jealous if he eats reha's lunch and how she gives him.

Pari:  friend where are you lost.

R: no nothing. My wife is to Good she loves me a lot and I also loves herbut now she is angry with me that's why she is not talking with me and went to her mothers House.

Pari: don't worry. She will be not angry for long time. She also loves you na. Here I have brought tiffin you and I can share right.

R: Thank you so much friend but you have your lunch ok.

P: no if you will not have then I  will also  not have lunch

R: fine.

Pari opened her her tiffin and feeds one morsel to ranbir.

As he eats one morsel tears came from his eyes he recognized the taste.

R:[ in mind] why I feel like my chikchiki made this . Same taste.

Pari wiped his tears

P: what happened why are you crying. You didn't liked the food.

R: no its very nice. Actually something went into my eyes.

And like that Pari fed him and he fed Pari.

R: so pari  today we met but how can we meet again.

P: you know my school now you can meet me here.right

R: right.

That time Director announced pack up.

R: chalo pari now I have to go. I will meet you soon ok.

P: ok friend bye.

She kissed his cheek and he kissed her cheek and went.she went to her clas room.

Hey guys sorry for updating late and plus short one . And about short stories plz give me some track to write. I  didn't got  any message. 

Precap: Pari's friend revelead to prachi

Vote

Follow

Comment

Share