Forgive But Don't Forget

Today's Horoscope for Scorpio:
Unexpected things will happen. Whether good or bad, open once again.

SASORI

"... I'm happy, contented. I wish this never ended. Together we'll be faded. But our memories are jaded... ~"

"WAAAAAAAAHHH!!"

"SCORPIUS! SCORPIUS!"

"I LOVE YOU!"

"KYAAAAAAAA! WILL YOU MARRY ME?!"

Much more and louder screams are heard from different sides of the Araneta Coliseum. Quite annoying, honestly.

"Thank you for watching my concert. May you have a great night everyone!" I said from the microphone I'm holding. It's the end of my performance and the crowd got wilder.

"SCORPIUS YOU'RE THE BEST!"

"WE LOVE YOU!"

"SCORPIUS, THE MARVELOUS, THE GORGEOUS, THE ONLY ONE WE CHOOSE! WE LOVE YOU SCORPIUS! KYAAAAAAAAA!"

The stage director gave me a sign that I could go now. I bowed one last time and left the stage.

A few staff members guided me to my room. Ah finally! I can relax, now.

"Mr. Scorpius, you did a great performance back there."

"Drop the flattery and formality, Xavier. Tayo na lang ang nandito." I told my Manager who's 3 years older than me.

Napatawa siya ng saglit. "Fine. So heto na nga. Alam kong ayaw mong pinag-uusapan ang personal mong buhay-" I cut him off.

"Because it's my privacy."

"Yes I know that pero don't you think makatulong ito sa singing career mo? Mas maraming fans ang magiging solid kung mas madadagdagan ang alam nila tungkol sa kanilang iniidolo?"

"I understand the point but-"

"Saka may mag-i-interview na sa'yo and you'll be guesting in her show 2 days from now."

"Wait what?!"

"She's a host in a TV show entitled 'Starlight, Star bright, Get to Know your Stars Tonight' and it's brilliant and popular. Kaya show niya pinili ko."

"If it's that popular, bakit di ko kilala? Never heard it in my entire life."

"Dahil focus mo lang ang career mo. Para ngang wala ka ng oras para maglibang."

"Singing entertains me."

"Give me a break, Scorpius. And I think you really need this interview. We need to know more about you. Even I, your manager doesn't even know your real name."

"Fair point. Then let me introduce myself to you but close the door first and lock it."

"Done."

"Ahem! My name is Sasori Fernandez. And... That's all I can say."

"Sasori? Japanese ka ba?"