Chapter 1 Abused and Rejected

Tricia POV

 "Wake up bitch, It's already afternoon!" someone kicked me in the side " I said Wake up!" without further call someone splashed a cold water on me that made me bolt awake.

" good, It's already afternoon and you still haven't cooked, everyone is hungry" Mike angrily stated while grabbing me by the hair that made me yelp and the bastard pull me down so my face was planted on the hardwood floor.

" time for your punishment eh, now what should I use this time" the bastard demonically smile while grabbing the spiked whip. Oh god not the Spiked one. " this is for waking up late!" he laugh evilly while whipping me that made me scream from the burning sensation. " and for disobeying my order!" another hit that made me close my eyes because of the intense pain. just end me idiot.

5 minutes passed and the whipping stopped. guess he got bored. " weakshit" with last kick on my side I feel him leaving my room, I groan in pain trying to stand up but because of the intense pain I fell down again blood dripping on the floor. why do I deserve this, what did I do wrong. thinking about my sufferings it all started when my mother died.

FLASHBACK

" Mommy look at what I found" my childhood self excitedly show the bush that I found on the ground, My mother Smiled. "It's pretty sweetheart just like you" she said while giving her a Toothy grin. "What kind of bush is this" I asked her curiously while playing with the bushes leaves. "Weepingbell bush" she answered me, I stared at her curiously " Weepingbell Bush?" I asked and she nodded. " This bush is a special one, it has a unique properties that symbolizes valor and at the same time Vengeance. Long time ago there was a tale about this plant, It was stated in the legends that this plant was named after a woman who endured the harsh reality of the world, she was so abused to the point that her tears became bittersweet and through this tears a Bush grew which was now known as the Weepingbell and until today this bush has been growing anywhere like a wild plant that shows the bittersweet past of a Abused Woman" she said while I stared at her amazed by the Legend of this plant. "WOW this plant is something else mommy" I commented and she nodded.

back at the house we where having a dinner when suddenly our alpha called out a meeting in the pack grounds. Confusingly we all went after eating. Everyone was gathering on the ground chattering. " mom what do you think Alpha Shard would say" My Brother asked my mom and she shrugged her shoulders " I don't know honey but I have a feeling this is not good" she said and everything halted when Alpha Shard and his Son came.

"Hello Everyone, sorry to call you late at this evening, I have a bad news to say," the alpha started and we all hear gasp and chattering. " It has come to our attention that Lakestrat Pack has been raided by unknown forces minutes ago, and sadly no one survive, everyone was killed in that pack including the Alpha's family." He sadly stated which made us worry. " For now everyone calm down, we are heightening our security measures and I declare a total Lockdown on our pack to secure everyone" He added and we all nodded, trusting our Alpha " as of now there is no whereabouts of those unknown forces, since they instantly disappear in thin air after raiding the pack" The Alphas Son said. " this would be all and stay safe everyone." the meeting is dismissed and we all went home, muttering to ourselves.

" what do you think are those" My brother Asked my parents who just shrugged " we don't know for sure but there is a huge possibility that it could be the Wiccans." we gasped " but I thought Wiccans do not exist in this world." my brother stated while drinking the water in his hands. " might be but don't underestimate Wiccans power to summon anything, they are capable of destroying anyone without exerting power." my father said while sipping from his tea. " ok that's enough everyone go to your rooms" my mother sternly said and we all went to our rooms, Laying down on my bed I can't help but feel worried, something might happen, I don't what but I just have this feeling. call me weird but I can sense something is gonna happen. Ignoring it I tried to fall asleep when suddenly I saw something on my mind, It was a Total Bloodshed in the area bodies littered our pack grounds and black forces standing there staring at the lifeless corpse of everyone in my pack. Suddenly I was brought back to reality when suddenly I heard Screaming and growling in the area. Immediately I stand up and went outside to see everyone scurrying to the pack house. " what's happening" My mother said while standing behind me.