Chapter 23 The Trio of Necropus

" Barrier of the void!" someone chanted and I feel myself being encased in a void circle. I look up and saw Cerena and the others.

" Cerena" I called out and she nodded at me. " Tri, recuperate yourself. my barrier won't hold you for long." Cerena stated while blasting the 3 necromages with bolt of dark energy.

" brother, she uses dark magic just like us" the girl said to the man beside her who smirked.

" Cerena The Guardian of the void and darkness, we meet again " the guy said to Cerena who seems unfazed by the stare.

" been a while Greishow" Cerena replied and the man Greishow chuckled. " I was wondering what's the ruckus all about but well" the other guy stated.

" why are you attacking the humans" Azzy asked them. " simple, we just followed the demon kings order." the girl said.

" and what order was that" Gray asked

" To find the Songstress of the heavens." the guy Greishow stated and we all stared at one another.

" why do you want a songstress" Azzy asked further but the trio refused to answer her.

" we divulged too much information, it's time for the three of us to destroy you" the third guy said.

" well said brother" the girl replied menacingly and the three of them chanted an encantation. after chanting the environment started to darken and everything went dark. minus the ground we are standing.

" Void Terrain" Cerena questioned. After recuperating myself I flew up and joined with the others.

" let's duke it out guardians" the girl stated and she started blasting us with quantum energy.

" Divination: Swords dance" I chanted and summoned glowing swords from the light realm.

" Dark Cappriccio" the guy blasted us with concentrated black energy that seems to pierce everything.

" Ground fissure" Simon summoned a fissure on the ground and spike of ground started sprouting from the pressure that was hit by the dark energy which it pierced continuously.

" Blazing Fire beam" Gray channeled fireballs on the speeding energy.

" you cannot stop my attack. the more you attacked it the faster it gets" the guy smugly stated.

" Dancing swords" I attacked the girl who was caught on guard, she glared at me and she threw huge amounts of dark energy.

" Divinity staff" I summoned a glowing staff and used it to absorb the dark energy. " Sword of the Sun" I summoned a sword and Smash it on the ground. it created a pillar of light that resonates with light wave energy every second.

" Sanctum of  Great Light shine your dazzling gleam upon us " Azzalea chanted and a dome of light surrounded our feet.

" Plains of the virgins grant us your power, shower us with never ending life" Brand chanted and the dome around us started to glow into purple.

" your puny powers cannot stop us." Grieshow smugly stated. and he started to fly upwards " O, mighty Yveltus of the abyss" he chanted. " O, Mighty Ferridas of the tartarus" the girl chanted, " O, Great Mighty Yastrus of the never ending nightingale" the three started to glow. 

" Grant us your power" the three finished chanting and they were coat in dark energy, that's so great that it nullified the power below us.

" what magic is that" I asked Cerena. 

" The power of the Tri Necropus" Cerena answered. 

" who are they" Azzalea asked.

" they are the three strongest trio of the necro realm, rumored to be on par with the celestials. in other words they are the right hands of the Demon Emperor." Cerena finished and the trio transformed into what the legends are described them to be.