The Beginning - Chpt.1

Characters:
Lauren London as Renaeh
Omarion as Mr. Isaac
_______________________

:Renaeh:

I finished stacking my paper work together, arranged my desk for the next morning and then got up to close up my office.

That's when I got the feeling that I was being watched....

This is nothing new to me though. I have been having this feeling for what felt like forever now........Okay not forever....but things have been weird for what seems like almost 2 years...

I ignored the feeling, thinking it would go away.....

I continued to lock up and said my farewells to my co workers and boss.

"See you later Mr.Isaac " I said.

"Good bye Renaeh" He said. Here he goes.

"Mr. Isaac what did I tell you about saying BYE......it's like saying good bye forever...." I swear he did that on purpose.

He laughed. "Then good bye forever young lady ."

I laughed with him. He always went against what I'd say. Always doing the complete opposite. But to be my boss, he was pretty cool.

" Okay now don't complain when I don't show up to work tomorrow" I said while walking away.

That eerie feeling of someone watching me went away..... Thank God.

I took the elevator down, walked out of the building and onto the street. I worked at a law office in the City and I didn't live too far so I'd walk home everyday.....not like I had an option anyway *Laughs* I don't quite own a vehicle yet.

I know what your thinking, how does she work at a law office with no vehicle? Well I haven't been working here for that long and the walking distance is not that bad anyway.

I look down to check the time on my watch. Seeing that it read 8:11pm, I knew I had only about 20mins to hurry home, before that eerie feeling would come back.

Street lights were starting to turn on and whatever the strange feeling was seemed to be early tonight.

Oh gosh I've got that feeling again.....ugh I frickin hate this.

:??:
No matter what it is...it's mine. I always get what I want.....

Lurking In the shadows they watched as she raced home. They could smell her fear. The scent from her fear enlightened him even more. Without having even laid a finger on her, he proclaimed her as his. He was determined to have her.

For a while now they've lurked in the shadows....his army waiting.

"She'll remember soon enough." He said to himself.

:Renaeh:

As I hit the corner turning onto my street , I rushed to take out my keys. Soon as my keys became available, in my heels I ran up three flights of stairs as fast as my poor little feet would allow. I could hear what sounded like heavy footsteps pounding against the cement stairs. Someone else was running and they were right on my trail.

Omg my heart is pounding.

Once I got to the door, I quickly stuck my key in and turned the knob, only to be shoved into my condo by a force so strong.
As I fell to the floor, I quickly looked around and tried to see in the dark home.

"Please just leave me alone!" I yelled.

"Listen if its money you want, you can have it!" I shouted and heard nothing.

No heavy breathing besides my own.
No movement.
Nothing.

As I stood slowly to turn the lights on, I could hear my front door being locked.
It was dark, but I wasn't stupid I already knew who ever he was he was headed toward me.

I just didn't know how fast or how hard it would have hurted........

--------------------

A/N: So what do you guys think so far? I have 20 chapters pre written and have my story on a fanfiction board. This is My first story on here. So..... Hi!!!!

For all your virgin hair needs visit my
website: goldentressbeautique.bigcartel.com
Fb: facebook.com/goldentress_beautique
Email: golden_tress@yahoo.com
IG: Goldentress_BeautiqueHair

Personal
IG: JusCallme_Brown