Flashback (continued)

He then moved to my neck. (Picture in multimedia.)

I could feel his slow breathing near my neck and then something wet. He...he's k..kissing me on my neck. My eyes rolled. Oh God.

He then flipped me onto my back and all of a sudden, I could feel his warm but wet tongue on the same area he kissed .

He planted a soft kiss on my stomach and then I felt him lift himself off of me. I was too scared to move. I didn't know what would happen next but I laid still with my eyes closed. I could hear his footsteps getting farther.....

When I could no longer hear them, I sprung up and ran into the bathroom attached to my bedroom and locked the door. I could hear the front door shut. After about 5 minutes, I ran back in to the room to call my friend Dominique........

I could have been dead. You would think that the police would have at least showed up by now....

End of flash back.............

"Why don't you ever call the police Renaeh!"

Ugh... really? "Dom I didn't call you to argue please..."

"Girl I'm not trying to argue, but come on, you can't let one time scare you. Call the police and have them relocate you or something." Dominique said.

"Dom it won't help. *Sniffs* it's like there's more than one of them." I began to cry.

"They know my every move.... I can feel it when I'm at work, when I wake up, when I go out they are just there I know it." I finished.