𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲 ☀︎︎

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

' 𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 '
' 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 '
' 𝐎𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 '
' 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐬 '
' 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐭 '

' 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 ' 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝! 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞... 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭

...

𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞.

(𝐍)? 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞?

' 𝐘𝐞𝐬 '
' 𝐍𝐨 '

' 𝐘𝐞𝐬 ' 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭.

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚.

...

༒︎༒︎༒︎

Day one

(N) awoke to the bright sun peering through her blinds. She slowly got up, enjoying the fuzzy blanket sitting on her palms.

She let it drop and was immediately cold. Figures, she was only wearing a bra and undergarments, but who cares? She lived alone in her coffee shop.

She turned her head slowly to her clock, her mind hugging the fact that she didn't have to do anything today. Well, not until dusk. It was noon. Thats the time (N) normally wakes.

Y/n swung her legs to the edge of her bed and stretched. Her feet immediately embraced the coolness of the floor tiles.

She stepped up and stretched, her back let out a satisfying crack. She smiled. 'Time to actually do something.' She thought while smiling lazily.

She slipped on her iconic outfit with a pair of socks. She opened the door and cringed when it made a creaking sound. 'I really need to renovate this place..'

It was your common building in New York City. Though it may be a little small, she still enjoyed it a lot. Especially at night. She had a balcony in her room that led to the outside. She got a perfect view of the city lights from there.

At night, the stars perfectly freckled the sky. Like a peice of art. (N) enjoyed everything about her life. Though, her coffee shop only being open at night didn't help her business. But she finds a few people who are regarding a nice hot drink at that hour. Even if it wasn't necessarily coffee. They all come from different places, and have so many nice stories to tell.

(N) sits there and listens to them all. One of the main things she enjoys about her job.

(N) continued to advance slowly to the bathroom. She opened the door and grabbed her toothbrush, putting toothpaste on it and popping it in her mouth.

She had heavy eyebags and her hair was like a birds nest. She let out an inaudible sigh that was muffled by the toothbrush in her mouth. (N) spit out the foam and rinsed off her brush before putting it away. She grabbed her hair brush and began to rake her hair. She raked it until it was her normal hair type. Smiling proudly, she put the brush down and advanced to her hallway. She made it to her kitchen and got something to eat.

༒︎༒︎༒︎
Day one was a success!

Current Relationships/What people think of you:

Freya: Best Friend
Gala: Coffee Gal
Lua: Friend