✴ 🎀 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 ❁𝓃𝑒 🎀 ✴

» [I Will Go to You Like the First Snow by Ailee] «

⠀ ⠀ 0:00 ─〇───── 0:00

"babe , I make your fav food for breakfast today

"babe , I make your fav food for breakfast today ..wanna join me-" Haewon said while preparing the food and got interrupted by Jihoon .

"I have a meeting today so see ya tonight" Jihoon said coldly towards Haewon .

"Wait , can you get home early today"

"Why do I need to-" . "Well actually today is our 10th anniversary and I want to celebrate it cause it's been a long time we didn't celebrate it together" Haewon smiled to him .

"Okay then , I'll see you later" Jihoon smiled and Haewon straight went to him and peck his lips .

"Yah I'm gonna be late for meeting and i heard tomorrow there's gonna be a new worker and I also don't you want you to be late okay" jihoon said.

"Okay see ya and I love you and don't even forget about tonight" Haewon said and Jihoon went straight to his car and drove off .

After that, Haewon went to work. Actually, Haewon works as a doctor while Jihoon is the chief executive officer or known as Ceo and he also works in the same workplace as Haewon. So that's way Jihoon is always busy with his work but Haewon totally understand about it . They have been in love since they were 15 years old and they got married when they were 25 years old . It's already been 2 years that they got married and yet they didn't have a child cause they're so busy with their own work .

"haewon , you must be excited for tonight right" Hana says while slapped her playfully on the backside. Let me introduce Hana which it was Haewon's one and only friend who treats Haewon like a real friend . Haewon met Hana when Haewon almost got kidnapped by someone but thankgod Hana was there to save her .Until now they totally couldn't imagine their life without each other . So now let's get back to the stories .

"obviously , it's been a long time that he's gonna be there for our anniversary" Haewon said excitedly .

"but are you sure that he's gonna be there ? i mean-" Hana got interrupted cause Haewon hit her shoulder playfully .

"yah why do you hit me" Hana whined .

"i'm sure that he's gonna be there" Haewon said confidently but in her mind , it's not .

"whatever"

After a few hours , Haewon just went straight to her house . Even-tho , it's still early but she need to make the preparation perfectly . For her , maybe today's gonna be a special day .

⋆୨୧ ₊゚🥡🥢 ⊹ɞ

It's already midnight but still there didn't even has any signs of him . Haewon already texted Jihoon but he's not answered it . She have been waiting for him for like 4 hours . She just sitting at the table waiting for her beloved husband but she starts to remember about Hana said earlier .