By the Wall

What's that smirk for Kris?

I just got out of another session with the counselor. She so hates me. Who even cares though, right? She's just another one of them. She doesn't care. Who does?

Sweet. Another free evening then? Yea. No one ever does in this society anymore. It's just people trying to "fix" us. Just people trying to see what's "wrong" with us.

Yea... I just wish we could do something more, ya know?

Like what? What is there to be done? What could we possibly do? What would even make a difference here?

Nothing I guess... I don't know. Just something. Anything. I want to show them that they aren't in charge of us. That they aren't better than us just because they don't have some sort of "defect."

Here Here. But what I'm saying is that there is pretty much no hope for anyone like us. The depressed, socially anxious, self-conscious, emo, freakazoids like us don't belong with the rest of society. They have made that very clear.

But we should belong. At least somewhere. They make it practically impossible to go anywhere without ridicule of some sort. We are either shot in another country, or our spirit is attacked by the counselors and therapists and what not.

Understood...

Changing subject now. I'm tired of this. What do you have planned for today?

Not much. I thought we could have a picnic by the wall.

Which one?

The one in front of the beach. Where you can hear the ebb and flow of the waves if you're quiet.

That sounds lovely. Thank you Owen.

Yea. No problem. I thought it would be nice. I knew today was your day with the counselor.

Yea...

Aw come on. Let me see that smile of yours... There it is. Beautiful.