part 1

"Thank you!" Jayouis blushed as the barista handed him his coffee. He was at his favorite coffee shop, Bakueggs Giant Penis Café. Don't get me wrong, the coffee was amazing, but he came for something else. Doo lee.
Doo lee was one of the baristas. He likes to think of it as love at first site. Doo lee had a beautiful smile that could light up a room, hands as veiny as Bakueggs dick, and nice toned muscles. To wrap it all up, he had the kindest heart. What was not to like?
-Flashback-
*BOOM BOOM 😈😈*
Lighting clapped like Jays cheeks, louder than ever. Looking frantically for a place to take shelter, a kind voice called out to him "Over here!"
Jayouis ran to him without a second thought, as he was terrified of thunderstorms.
Hyperventilating as he arrived, generous arms hugged him tightly and comforted him. It all happened to fast. "Why is he being so kind to me? I'm just a stranger. Plus ion even got socks on 😂 This a lil gay??" Jayouis thought.
"Doo lee."
"Huh?"
"Doo lee. That's my name"
"J-jayouis..." He awkwardly replied in between harsh breathes.
-Flashback over-
And that's why Jayouis is now sitting at a table, sipping on a now empty cup of coffee, just to sneak a few looks.

End of Part 1 😂😂🔥🔥

this them btw to be continued

this them btw
to be continued...