002. better with(out) you

{season 1. episode 1}

chapter two!

TW: Mentions of su!c!dal thoughts and cursing (yes. cursing). Read at your own risk and will

⋆ . ✩ ⋆ ₊ ☪ . ➶ ˚ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞 ˚ ⊹ ˚ ✩ . ˚₊ . ⋆

˚.002.˚

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

.·:·. ☆★☆ ❝𝑖 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦 ▬▬▬ 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢, ❞

(Brooklyn's pov)

"HE TAKES EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME!" Brooklyn exclaimed as she put her stuff in her locker. She pushed her skateboard into the small locker, trying to fit it. The last time she had it because it didn't fit in her locker, Ms. Shapen gave her detention. She refused to ever go back there again, considering the fact that she had to spend a whole three hours cleaning gum under all the tables in the school with a specific blonde whom she quite literally would kill if she could.

Brooklyn finally fit it in and slammed her locker door in anger. "I can't have one nice thing to myself," she turned to the blonde who leaned on the locker beside her, who just gave a sigh. "It just makes me want just- scream," Brooklyn continued. The girl sighed again, a bit more dramatically. Brooklyn rolled her eyes. "Alright Lennon, what is it? What would you like to say?" she asked her.

Lennon Ogletree was Brooklyn's oldest friend. They have been inseparable since first grade. If you would have seen them in the halls, you would wonder how two opposites could be best friends. Though in truth, they were more similar than you would think. At first look, they were very different of course. There was Lennon with her long blonde hair that was usually straightened neatly and laid down or styled in some way, her green eyes that shone whenever she was excited and her pale skin that looked as if she were a vampire honestly. Brooklyn was quite literally the opposite in appearance. While Lenon had blonde hair, Brooklyn had brown wavey hair that was almost always in a ponytail or a mess while laying on her shoulders. Nothing else. She had dull brown eyes that seemed to always be tired, and her skin accented her eyes with its honey tint. Lennon also always seemed to be filled with thoughts and opinions and never held back, while Brooklyn usually seemed isolated from the world and seemed always tired.

But in reality, Brooklyn and Lennon were too much alike. Both Lennon and Brooklyn weren't afraid to snap at someone, they were both very strongly opinionated, and they both thought alike. For the most part, at least. That's what Brooklyn loved about her.