Rules

1. Be kind
2. Ask the other Roleplayer if they have any boundaries and if they're ok with curing or not.
3. No limit to Oc's. Go wild.
4. No being homophobic. If you are One,Though,I will accept you to roleplay. Just don't Insult any other role players. If you do,You will be kicked and I will delete your comments.
5. MORE THAN ONE SENTENCE. I have difficulty Following this rule too. But,I give what I get. So,How about we work together and remind eachother of this rule whenever we write a reply that's under...Let's say,3 sentences.
6. The only 'Next gen' Oc's are Storm,Sleet and Justice. Oh,And Magnolia. I say 'next gen' because Storm,Sleet and Justice are Clarions Children. While Magnolia is Fairy Mary's Daughter. Your Oc can be related to one of the Main Fairies. Or even Adopted. But other than being adopted they can not have the main chars as parents.
7. Password is your favorite character.
8. No being a total jerk
9. Don't be TOO op. I say 'TOO' because Justice is practically A god-well,Future Queen. But,People see her as a god because of that—anyhow,I will give her flaws. For example,Justice Doesn't Know how to fly. Even with pixie dust.
10. Justice is the only Fairy without a talent,But she has a knack for Befreinding animals. Especially dangerous ones. For example,She befriended a Grey tabby Kitten. Which,she named 'Frosting'..Yeah. Frosting.
11. HAVE FUN.