The Siblings.

* means optional
Name: Justice
Crush: Magnolia/Your OC
Age: 13
Looks: Curly brown hair,White dress with fake fur on the shoulders,No shoes. A crown made of Brown vines,Decorated with flowers. Small Horns. Yes. I said Horns. Golden butterfly wings,Which Flap open Randomly. A Snow White Complexion,Maroon lips. Her dress is made from Fabric she found in the mainland.
Talent: None. Because she is the Future Queen
Freinds:* Tinkerbell and Her gang. Magnolia (she is also justices Personal Advisor.) and Thorne (a Green Fairy,Who has Thistle instincts.)
Likes: Hanging with Her Freinds,Riding Frosting,Swimming.
Dislikes: Not knowing how To fly,not having a talent,The dark.
Powers:* Anything Clarion can do,She can do too.
Fears: SomeFairy finding and Hurting Thorne Or Frosting.
Accent:* Scottish.
Pet:* Frosting,A grey Tabby Kitten.
Qoute:* "Your Just Jealous That I'm the Future queen And Your Not. And it's not heavy. It's made of Vines and flowers. Not gold"- Justice,To Sleet after he said 'Atleast we don't have to wear heavy crowns.'
——-
Name: Sleet
Crush: Vidia/Your Oc
Age: 14
Looks: Hair the color of snow,Blue ripped jeans,Dark blue shirt. Blue sneakers. All made from leaves that had been dyed. Pale complexion,Blue eyes.
Talent: water talent.
Freinds:* Terrence,Clank and Bobble,Thorne and Vidia.
Likes: Flying,Food,Dancing.
Dislikes: Failing
Powers:* Water related
Fears: failing,Not impressing his mother.
Accent:* Scottish
Pet:* None
Qoute:* "I'm not jealous I don't get to be Queen. I'm a Boy!" - Sleet to justice.
——
Name: storm
Crush: Silvermist/Your Oc.
Age: 17
Looks: Greyish white hair,White Butterfly wings,Fuzzy grey suit made of Bunny Fur. The poor rabbit. Pale complexion,Green eyes.
Talent: Fast flying.
Freinds:* Silvermist,Nyx,Clank and Bobble.
Likes: Being alone or hanging with Silvermist.
Dislikes: Losing in a race.
Powers:* anything a fast flying talent can do
Fears: losing his family
Accent:* Scottish.
Pet:* none
Qoute:* "will you two stop fighting Like Babies and shut up?!" - To sleet and Justice almost all the time.
——-