DON'T SKIP AUTHOR NOTES

Lelouch, Tanjiro and Nezuko were preparing for a burial, but then Nezuko fainted, just as they both approached her, she grew larger in size and started to attack them, Giyuu was not so far, hearing the noises, he quickly got to their location.

~Giyuu POV~

I heard a sound while travelling back and knew what had just happened, 'shit, is it the demon which attacked their household? I have to hurry!', as soon as I reached them, I saw their sister was larger in size, her teeth was that of a demon now, I quickly grabbed my Katana and lunged at her, and slashed my katana, which managed to cut a few of the Burgundy haired boy's hairs, but as soon as I reached her, I was parried by another blade.

"I will not let you hurt Nezuko!"

"Can't you see? She's a demon"

"Uhh...Giyuu, put more violence into your voice"

'Shut up, I will do what I want to do'

"But thats not how u act in the manga duh"

'Ikr, anyways, since u can alter reality, what ur gonna do?'

"I will reset to a few days back, and alter some things, you, however Giyuu, will retain your memories"

'I see, so whatever I do know doesn't matter right?'

"Yeah"

And hence, Giyuu, inspite of all pleads, decapitates Nezuko ( :/ tf), and knocks out both Tanjiro and Lelouch.

Suddenly reality starts altering, and the time goes back to start.....

(Insert Killer Queen's Bites za Dusto but with Giyuu)

COnfused?

Well the author (me) is attached to Giyuu so that he can interact with The World, and since this was going al crap, he resets time simple.....so uhh, Author is a real character in the story with reality bending powers.

It has also been such a long time since I last updated this story, I am very busy this year, don't expect any updates until then, also, this means that the story will continue from the start, but I will not remove the previous parts so that I don't make fucked up things more.

Loggin' off~