"𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧"

!! MODERN & DATING AU!!

Scaramouche was staying at Mona's house, and they were eating chicken that they ordered. Scaramouche looked at Mona and blushed a bit when he saw how she was eating chicken. She bit, licked and sucked the chicken. Mona noticed him staring. "Hm?" "How I wish that chicken was my d-" "STOP!" Mona interrupted him, flustered. "All flustered, hm?" "I- t-that's because y-you-" Mona stopped, still flustered and blushing red. "What?" Scaramouche interrupted the silence, smirking. "D-don't s-say stuff like t-that.." Mona replied. Scaramouche chuckled, "Alright, I'll stop. For now." "T-thank you.." Mona replied. Not hearing the whisper Scaramouche said.

<< Fast forward a few months>>

(By the way, Mona hasn't eaten chicken in those few months, well, because of "that incident.)

"Hey, wanna order anything?" Scaramouche asked. "Maybe I'll have some chicke-" Mona cut herself off and slapped her hand on her mouth. Scaramouche smirked, "Alright" "WAIT CANCEL THAT ORDER! PLEASE!" Mona yelled. "No can do, I already pressed order." Scaramouche grinned. "Ugh.." Mona sighed. 

<<Fast forward 30 minutes>>

Ding dong! "The orders here. I'll go get it" Scaramouche smirked. Mona rolled her eyes, with slight disappointment in her face. "Go on now, eat it. Like you used to." Scaramouche teased. Mona then smirked. Scaramouche face then changed, into a smirk to confusion. "Hm?" Scaramouche questioned. "Well, I forgot how to eat it like I used to. Could you maybe.. Teach me how?" Mona's smirk grew. Instead of Mona being flustered, it was Scaramouche. "E-eh?" Said Scaramouche in shock "What? I thought you wanted me to, but I forgot, so please, do teach me." Scaramouche's cheeks turned red, mouth slightly open from shock. "HAHA! I'm just kidding, I was teasing you!" Mona said, wiping a tear. "Well, for that I think you deserve a punishment." Scaramouche smirked. "W-what kind of punishment?" Mona said hesitantly. "You'll find out, tonight." Mona was frozen from shock and all the blushing. Scaramouche chuckled a bit looking at her.

The end, you can imagine what happens next :) Sorry if it's short, but I might make a bonus chapter of what happens next (smut), if you guys want <33 (Also I do requests, but I'm not good with angst as I don't watch or read much angst. And I'm not sure how to write it.) Thank you for reading!