Chapter 3

Naruto was, for lack of a better term, extremely disappointed. "This? This is a Jonin? What the hell!" Said Jounin had been three hours late to pick his team up. Naruto was not happy and when the man walked in he simply leveled a light glare at the man. Sasuke bore a scowl and Sakura has a worried look after seeing the anger in her teammates faces.

Kakashi strolled into the room causally, but was met with an atmosphere of killing intent and worry. Looking to the two boys, he saw their glares and Sakura's worry. "My first impression of all of you is...you're extremely hostile." The Jounin stated with a bored tone, causing a sweat drop from all three fresh Genin. "Meet me on the roof in five minutes." He then disappeared in a swirl of leaves. Naruto smiled slightly but then he noticed something.

"Why does his chakra signature feel so familiar?" He mentally asked himself. Naruto quickly got up and walked out, making his way to the roof and prompting the other two of Team Seven to follow.

Arriving on the roof, the three new shinobi found their new sensei leaning against a railing. "Alright my cute little genin come sit down" he chuckled lightly. "Let's introduce ourselves then. Tell me about your likes and dislikes, and your dreams." Kakashi said.

"Can you go first as an example sensei?" The pink one asked.

"Does she really need and example for this?" Kakashi mentally sweat dropped. "Yeah sure I suppose" sighing he continued "my name is Hatake Kakashi. I like some things and I dislike others. My dreams are none of your business." He eye smiled at them.

"We only got his name." The genin sweat dropped at their sensei.

"Alright pinkie you're up first."

"My name is Haruno Sakura. I like.. I mean the thing I like-" she trailed off giggling and glanced at Sasuke. "I dislike Ino-pig, and foods that are too spicy." she giggled again. "Oh! My dream is to be a strong kunoichi, and one day start a family."

"Good enough I suppose, you're next whiskers."

Naruto grunted at the nickname but spoke anyway. "I have a name, It's Uzumaki Naruto!" He shouted. Calming himself he continued. "I like ramen, Ayame-nee, and my friends. I dislike traitors. My dream is to be Hokage. The greatest one yet, and to be faster than the Lord Fourth Hokage himself, as well as surpass my mother as a shinobi!"

"Alright duck butt. You're up."

"Hn." The last Uchiha grunted at the insult. "Fine. My name is Uchiha Sasuke. I like nothing and dislike a lot of things. I don't have a dream, but an ambition. I will kill a certain man, and restore my clan."

"You actually like tomatoes though. And training, and me of course!" Naruto said with an ear splitting grin.

"Hn. Shut up dobe." Sasuke retorted.

"Oi. Hey I resent tha-.." Naruto started.

"Alright alright enough banter." Kakashi interrupted. "Meet me at training ground seven tomorrow at eight in the morning sharp for our first team exercise. And you shouldn't eat breakfast. You might throw up." He said with an eye smile. And then he was gone.

"..." the three genin were silent.

"...so you guys wanna go get some ramen?" Naruto then broke said silence

"Fine. You're paying dobe." Sasuke replied.

"What why would I pay? You're the one with all the money!" Naruto retorted

"...Hn"

"Alright fine I'll pay damnit." The blond grumbled as they began to walk off.

A few steps down the stairs Naruto stopped and turned around. "You coming Sakura?"