10

Waking up because the sunlight hits my face. I slowly opened my eyes. Shit! Shit! Shit!

L-last night?! I was...I was almost raped!

The door suddenly opened and I knew who is it just by how she opened it.

"Z-zia! W-who did t-this to you?! Who did this?I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Yela hugged me and started crying.

"Who did this to you? Why's your uniform like this?" She panicked.

"Yela...I...l-last night..." I tried to tell her but tears started falling down to my cheeks.

"Sh...I-i think I know now...let me just call the cops.." she was about to get out of the room when I hold her wrist.

"Can y-you stay with me? D-don't leave! Don't!" I yelled as I cried.

Yela doesn't have choice so she stayed with me, she called the cops. I'm still scared to speak up. Yela had a extra shirt in her locker so she let me borrowed it.

"Yels...I-i wanna go home..I don't wann speak to the cops!" I told her. She was about to speak when my aunt ran into me and hugged me.

She's here? I mean, I'm not surprised. Yela could've called her earlier too.

"You have no idea how worried we were last night! Where the hell is that fucking asshole?!" Aunt yelled.

I just looked up auntie. Three minutes passed and professors gathered in the room. I panicked! There's a lot of guy professors! What if they'll do the same thing that Souta did to me?!

We were sitting, the cops arrived. Asking me questions but I didn't answer any of the questions. Again, I panicked when I saw a lot of guy schoolmates of mine.

I stood up. "Yela! I need to go home! I-i don't want it h-here! Please! Let me g-go home!" I begged Yela and I saw her nod.

Yela said something to the professors and aunt. Yela and I went home. My auntie handled the rest.

"A-auntie's not going with us?" I asked Yela.

"She'll take care of the rest, Zia...as of now you need to rest. Take a shower and eat your meal as soon as we arrived at the house" I nodded when Yela told me that.

When we get home, I eat my meal first and then took a bath. I don't want to be alone...I wanna be with someone. Someone, a girl not a fucking guy! I don't feel safe around guys now!

"Yela!" I yelled. I am inside the bathroom now.

"Zia? What's wrong?" She asked.

"D-don't leave o-okay?"

"Yeah I won't, I'm right here outside in the bathroom. Now go on, take a shower..." she softly said.

I opened the shower. The water is hot yet I love the heat on it. As I touch my skin, I remember every single thing that....that Souta did to me last night.

Why can't I fight back? Am I really weak?!

Yes you were weak! So just go back to Australia! Don't stay there! Things will be just worst! Go back! Go home!

When I was done  taking a bath, I went upstairs and jump in the bed. I'm exhausted. I feel like everything on me is gone. I wanna kill that man! The man who almost raped me!

Yela lay down besides me making me really shock and panic.

"Shh.....you're safe with me don't worry..." Yela  comb my hair.

"Say, I know what happened...but...who did it?" Yela asked. I ignored her.

I'm sorry Yels..I don't want to talk about it now...I just can't.