Part 5, KNOCK

Mbaya2000

THIS PASSWORD IS INCORRECT

Justice2000

THIS PASSWORD IS INCORRECT

Mbaya space 2000

IF YOU NEED HELP RETRIEVING ACCOUNT DETAILS...

I am so sick and tired of hearing that stupid mic repeat that phrase " this password is incorrect" I repeat mockingly. The hard part isn't trying to figure out the password, the hard part is having to say the password instead of typing it. Since Justice was blind his desktop was set up with a command mic to insert the instruction into the desktop.

Why did he need a password? Maybe it had something to do with the whole servant issue? From my understanding he kept to himself and stayed in his own room. He had tutors that would come to the mansion every day since he finished high school.

It was almost on cue when I heard a knock on the door. It caught me by surprise. The time was around 5 in the afternoon so it seemed off, that and the knock pattern ,it sounded like it was meant to be quiet and secretive by the 4 counts. Usually the counts of the knocks of the servants are 3 and loud. Whoever was behind the door knocks again and softly calls Justice's name and before I respond I realize I have no fucking idea hoe Justice sounded. We may have both been raised here in Dar es Salaam but we grew up different so he for sure has a different accent from me. They knocked again and I decided to just blurt out "Come in" in my normal accent, hopefully they aren't that far off.

They knocked again and it finally clicked in my head that I have to open from my side, I am off my game.

I went to open the door and before I could even see who was behind the door they walked straight in bumping into my shoulder and my immediate thought was that I just opened the door to someone who justice doesn't even know. I could hear them sit on the bed from the mattress sound and I still haven't turned my back to face their direction. " Justice I'm in" the person says, I try to create a picture of the person on the bed from just that line. Man well teenboy probably skinny and shows no muscle, doesn't wear glasses and maybe...... Before I can finish my thought I feel his hand on my shoulder and immediately turn around. I try to not look at him straight in the face but the image in my head was pretty accurate. He has dreadlocks though and was a bit shorter than me.

He then proceeds to hug me and I hug back out of instinct, he whispers in my ears " I missed you, I missed you, I missed you so much" His voice started to break and I responded with "I missed you too." Something about this hug made me feel comfortable, comfortable enough to even say "I miss you" to a complete stranger. I haven't been hugged in a long time, not since the day the actual Justice died and his friend hugged me thinking I was him but that doesn't count. The last time Chance was hugged was 2 years ago when I graduated high school. My physics teacher gave me a relieving hug after they announced I ranked first in that subject.

He pulls out of the hug and grabs my hand and leads me to the bed. Even his hand holding feels comforting. We sit on the bed and he asks me how am I? I responded by just shrugging my shoulders, he then proceeded to say "My dad told me what had happened, do you want to talk about it?" It's time I properly respond no matter if my accent is off. He then asks what's up with my voice. I could not think of a lie and the only thing that came to my mind I just blurted out.