Chapter 3 *°Bee's°*

Plz share with you're friendz, I really love thiz book and I'd love more ppl to zee it!!
____________________________________

°•Toby's p.o.v•°
_______________
I take the necklace from where it lays and tie it around my neck, I rub the crystal hanging from the lace, a flash of light blinds me, quickly I regain my vision with an added weight on my back and odd feeling on my head.

I touch my head and feel goat horns and ears, I panicked wondering what was going on and if I was dreaming, quickly I touch my back feeling the thin texture of bee wings on my back, I quickly go to grab the necklace being careful not to pull on my wings by accident, I rub the necklace in hope of returning to normal.

A flash of light once again fills my vision, once I regan my vision my body feels light again, I touch my head and back sighing in relief as nothing was there anymore, quickly I grab my things and rush back through the field quickly trying to get to Tommy's House, He was the first to get a necklace, he has to know what was going on.

°• Tommy's p.o.v •°
___________________

I am sitting on my bed scrolling through TikTok mindlessly liking and following people when I here a knock on my front door, quickly I toss my phone on my bed jumping up and throwing on a hoodie, I rush downstairs to not keep the person at the door waiting.

I open the door not to surprised to see one of my best friends, Toby, at the door, He looked panicked, "Toby what's wrong?!" I say and he walks in, we head upstairs as he starts explains about how he had found a necklace like mine and Boo's when he says he had touched it to feel the texture when he'd turned into a bee/goat thingy.

Obviously I laughed because bloody hell that's crazy, when he slapped my head, "TOMMY IM SERIOUS!!" He shouted, I roll my eyes and respond with " Okay if this 'Magic' is real we need to call boo and head to the woods, if it is real we can't have anyone knowing about it." I say half jokingly not expecting him to take it seriously.

"Fine. Call Boo and tell it we need to head out to the fort, They will understand" he said rolling his eyes, "whatever" I responded with grabbing my phone from the spot next to me on the bed, quickly I dial it's number and they pick up the phone.

"Hey Tommy" it said, "Hey Mate, me and Toby where going to go into the woods do you wanna come?" I said, "Sure let me ask my dad" they said happily, the call went silent for what felt like eternity when they finally returned, "He said yes! I'm going to get dressed, I'll meet you at the entrance in 20 minutes" They said, "Alright me and Toby will be there.

"Okay Toby get out well I get dressed, go get snacks and stuff for this, I want to explore the woods anyway" I say quickly pushing him out of the room, "Alright jeez man" he says walking out of the room, I throw on my red and white shirt with a pair of overalls and my disc earrings, I throw on my blue sweater over it and a pair of white ankle socks.

I grab my phone and my books throwing them into my little bookbag, I rush out the door and down the stairs where Toby was standing in front of the door, I throw on my red and white converse and we head out to the entrance of the woods.

We arrive and see Boo standing there with it's bag, we head into the woods and walk for a good 10 minutes before reaching the little open area we explored and cleaned out a few years back, we set our stuff down on the stump/table thingy and sit down.

"Okay Toby, tell Boo what you told me" I said, "Okay, so basically what happened is I found a necklace like yours and Tommy's, curious on the texture I started to touch it and everything went white, my back felt heavy and there was a weird feeling on my head, when I touched my head and back there was a pair of bee wings, goat horns, and goat ears, I went to Tommy seeing as they might know what was going on but he laughed" Toby explained glaring at me with the last bit, I rolled my eyes jokingly, "So basically he wants us to see if it'll happen to us to, Wich I doubt but whatever-" I said sarcastically.

"Alright I don't see why not" Boo said smiling, I gave them a blank stare and and it smiled at me, we all stood up touching our necklaces and feeling them, a flash of white light blinded us for a moment before we regained our vision, I look at Boo and Toby and yelled "WHAT THE FUCK-" Boo had a pair of Fox ears and a Deer Tail, and Toby had goat ears+horns and bee  wings, there was a heavy weight on my back so I went to touch them and there was feathers.

Boo was in shock and couldn't say anything and Toby said "HOLY SHIT!! THIS IS COOL!!" I try flapping my wings a bit and start to fly about 2 feet off the ground before I float back down. Boo wagged it's tail a bit and flicked their ears a couple times, Toby was trying to fly but just kept landing on his face, I laughed until my ribs hurt but that might have been the binder (yes I will keep bring up the fact they are trans >:]) we touch our necklaces again and a flash of light returns to our gaze, our vision returns shortly after.

"WOW- Toby I'm sorry for laughing genuinely thought you weren't being serious" I said with a shocked look on my face, he hit me on the head and said " Well obviously I was being serious. " I rolled my eyes and we sat down.

______________A/N_________________

Holy muffin butts this took a while, thank you for all of you're support on my books it makes me so happy and I love you guys alot, I never thought I'd make it this far with my writing, its always been a passion of mine and having the opportunity and support of all of you has helped me make one of my biggest dreams come true, I love you all and I hope you enjoy this series cause there is more to come, I love you guys!! <33
-Oliver <3