1

Y/n

Y/n

Lexi

Lexi

POV

As a child my dream was to become a fashion designer, I worked and studied day and night.

I took any jobs I could've got when I first started designing, little and big jobs.

I learned from the best of the best with many years of experiences.

My clothing I worked my ass off, my line is on many magazines and many blogs and social medias etc.

I could have never imagine little old me would be in magazines like vogue and even the MET gala.

That's rights my clothing line la resistance made it to the MET gala this year when many celebrities and many models will show off my line this year.

I remember getting the call from Anna wintour the chairman of the MET gala. That day made me realize that I finally made it.

For years, I went through a lot of hardships, but I kept going even when I believe in myself and others didn't.

I put myself down so much because when I was born, my parents thought I was a boy.

I had an amazing childhood with parents that loved me so much, but when I turned 13 I started developing boobs.

I didn't know what was happening till my mom took me to a check-up and my doctor told my mom that I was a girl with a male part. I was intersex

My mom was so shocked and that evening she told my dad what happen... from that moment then my relationship with my dad was troubled.

My mom shortly got over it, and she became one of my favorite person and mentor. She helped me design clothes growing up, even got all the materials that I needed.

I was the daughter she always wanted. My dad always wanted a boy that was manly into sports. But I was very girly growing up, I've always liked hanging out with my mom when she would go shopping and find material for clothes.

Every time my dad saw me, he would scroll on his phone or walk away or "fake a call".

I thought I was an ghost because my dad would look at me like i wasn't there.

At night, I would just cry, because all I wanted was my dad to be proud of whom I am. But one person that kept believing was my best friend lexi.

She also been on the same journey as me. But she is a photographer for la resistance. Lex has been a photographer for the past few years. She is amazing at what she does, and I'm glad to have my best friend apart of la resistance.

~

"Lex I can't believe our team is going to the MET gala this year" screaming and jumping on the office couch excitedly

"Me too, you worked your ass off for so many years that people are seeing THE y/n y/Ln stunning designs.

"We need to find celebrities to invite to show off your line, we need people that would wear your clothes and bring your clothing to life"

"let's go on Instagram because that's where all the hottest celebs reside"

lex and I have been scrolling through Instagram for the past few hours making a list of candid that would bring la resistance to life

"Halsey"?

"Yes, I love her. Write her down"

"Harry styles"?

"The king of fashion, yes please"

"Rihanna"?

"Girl she better been on top of the list"

"okay we need some models because we can't have all singers' lex"

"Okay let me see, hmm what about Kendall Jenner, she is so hot and sexy and i think her brand will do good for our brand",lex said looking at her phone.

"She is so pretty, and she has amazing portraits when she was modeling for la resistance 2 years ago" agreeing with lexi.

I was looking at my list and something was missing, we need someone else. While looking through Kendall insta I saw a beautiful girl with the most beautiful eyes and the most elegant, graceful innocent girl I've ever seen.

"Bella Hadid should be our last model, she is something our brand needs, and we never had her model for la resistance before" ,I said.

"her vibe is really what la resistance needs"

La resistance got in touch with all the celebrities agents and all the celebrity agents surprisingly agree with working with la resistance.

I already have all my designs I made that would fit the theme "heavenly bodies: fashion and the catholic imagination".

As I was making Bella an outfit for the met, my mind kept wondering about her reaction to the dress and her sexy little curves. I know I would never have a chance with a girl like her, but only a girl can imagine.