The break up(Part 1)

Kuroo's POV.

I am watching the Karasuno volleyball team play. And I have to say..I'm disappointed. I can see only 5 of them actually put in any effort. Those 5 were Foureyes(Tsukki), the ace(Asahi), the libero(Noya), Tobio, and their captain(Daichi). It was obvious their captain saw it too. "Come on guys! Put some more effort into it!" He yelled at all of them besides the other 4 I pointed out. "We are. U just expect to much." A sliver headed boy(Suga) said. The captain just shook his head. "U know what. Fine. Practice is over today. I'm tired of messing with all of u." He said as he walked out. I felt bad for him, he try's so hard to get them to work harder, but they just don't.

I followed him out. I found him sitting on the ground with his head in his hands as his elbows rested on his knees. He sighed. "They used to be so into this..why all of a sudden do they just not try.." He said to himself. I leaned on the schools storage building and watched and listened to him. That's about when that silver headed boy(Suga) walked out. "Daichi!" He called. 'So that's his name.' I thought remembering it then. He stood up and faced him. "What is it Suga." He said without actually asking. "What the hell was that!?" He yelled at him. "What was what?" He asked. "U know what! Why are u pushing us so hard!?" He yelled at him.

"I'm not pushing hard. I'm not even asking any of u for much. Just that u actually try." He said with a blank face. 'He..really does look tired of all of this..' I thought as I realized it. Then Suga slapped him. That's when his eyes widened. He turned his head back to Suga. "What the hell is wrong with u!?" He yelled at him. "I'm done with u! WE are done! U should also know that I have been sleeping with Tanaka for the past 3 months!" Suga yelled at him. That's when Daichi stopped cold. "What..? U..u cheated?" He asked with a face that made me whant to cry. 'They were together..that's fucked up..' I thought looking at Suga with disgust.

"Why the hell do u think anyone would want to be with u!? All u care about is this stupid game! U forget! That's all it is! A stupid ass game!" Suga yelled at him. That's when Daichi finally started getting pissed. "U know why! It's all I had for the last 10 years damn it! I didn't have u! All U wanted to do was run around and spend MY money! I don't even know why I stayed with u for as long as I did!" He yelled at him. 'What..does he mean by that's all he had..?' I thought. "U mean OUR money!" Suga yelled. "No I definitely mean MY money! U never worked! And I doubt u ever damn well will!" Daichi yelled. That's when Suga ran off. 

He sat back down on the ground. He didn't even cry. He sighed. "Why did I think that would work out..?" He said to himself. "He'll probably go wine to the coach and get me kicked off the team..that I would like to remind them..I got back started.." He continued. 'So that's him..the leader of the wingless crows..the one that brought the team back from the dead..' I thought as I realized. Tobio rushed out after a second he also had a slap mark on his cheek. 'Iwaizumi and Oikawa aren't gonna like that..' I thought. "Daichi-san.." Tobio said once he got next to Daichi. "Hmm? What is it Tobio?" He asked. "U should leave the school..transfer to one that deserves ur talent." He said.

"I'm transferring to Aobi Josei. I'll leave tomorrow.." He said and then sat down in front of Daichi. "Go to a school that will appreciate ur talent..u are our number 1 defense and ur the best captain out there.." He continued. 'Ouch. But..I guess he's right when it comes down to it..' I thought. "I have also already talked to Asahi-san, Noya-san and Tsukki..Asahi-san and Noya-san are moving over to Date Tech and Tsukki's going to Shiratorizawa. U could go to any of them with ur skill." Tobio finally finished. "I already am looking for one to transfer to..I just don't know which one.." He replied. "..u will have to come up with that on ur own..u need to leave in the next 2 days..that's the dead line for switching schools." Tobio said.