Chapter 4

Readers (POV)

When you get home you set your alarm for 10:00 pm. Then fall asleep.

April 7th
10:00 pm - You wake up to your alarm and eat breakfast then grab your car keys and head to Wal-Mart. You got stares from people because you're in your pajamas, but you don't care.

You grab some board games, a deck of cards, Uno, and some snacks. Once you buy them you head back home.

11:10 pm - You get home and run upstairs and put on your Cuddle Team Leader onesie. You then get some make-up and perfume to put on.

That's Cuddle Team Leader btw

You go downstairs and grab your F/C backpack and put the games and snacks you bought along with some F/D in it. You then grab your pickaxe and put it in your F/C backpack. You put your H/C hair in a ponytail, grab your I/A, and car keys, then head to work.

11:55 pm - You walk into the office and set your F/C backpack beside the desk and sit in the spinny chair. And start to spin. You scream as a pair of arms reach out of the vent and grab you, then you get pulled into the vent. It covers your mouth.

Springtrap (POV)

"Shh... It's just me!" I say in a whisper.

"Really dude?!" Y/N says.

"Shh. Be quiet... or else 'she'll' find us" I say pulling Y/N away from the opening of the vent.

"Who is 'she'?"

I knew that "she" wasn't even existent, I just wanted to be alone with my sweet Y/N. So, I didn't answer Y/N. I just looked at her.

Readers (POV)

You could tell that Springtrap was lying just by the look he gave you. But you decide to play along. You have feelings towards him, and don't know why.

"Is something wrong?" He asks in a sly tone, sending butterflies through your tummy. You blush.

"'She' isn't real," you say deciding not to play along, not wanting things to go too far.

"Damn it"

"You know girls aren't that stupid," you say.

"I want to stay here," Springtrap says laying down and putting his hands behind his head.

"Well, I have to go, because I have to breathe," you say scooting out of the vent, Springtrap following.

Springtrap (POV)

When we got out of the vent, Y/N went straight to her device, laughing.

"What are you doing?" I ask, jealousy taking over because she doesn't have her attention on my magnificence.

"Texting my boyfriend," she says spinning around to look at me with a smirk on her face.

"Boyfriend?" I ask, my eyes turning a purple hue.

"Relax Springy Boy, I don't really have a boyfriend," Y/N says.

"Springy Boy?" I repeat.

"Awe, Springster doesn't like that nickname?" Y/N says teasing me.

I don't respond.

"Springy?"

"Where are all of these 'nicknames' coming from?" I ask.

"Okay, seems you don't like them," Y/N says picking at her nails.

"Bunny Bastard Bitch Balls," Y/N says under her breath.

"What did you just call me?" I ask looking at her in the eyes.

"Okay, how about this? I give you the 'nickname' of 'Spring Daddy'?"

I instantly blush and squirm avoiding eye contact, making Y/N laugh.

"I'm just fucking with ya!" Y/N says slapping her knee and laughing even harder.

"It's not that funny," I say looking back at Y/N.

"It really isn't, but I laugh at the stupidest shit possible. I'm not, and I never will be a 'mature' adult" Y/N says looking at me, clearly holding in laughs.

"So do you want to play a game?" Y/N asks.

*****
627 words
Hey guys! I hope that you enjoyed this chapter! See ya in the next!
Did you know if you click the star it turns orange? You should try it out!