Black Butler

Name - Anastasia Victoria Phantomhive

Nicknames - Ana , Countess Phantomhive and big sis ( ciel )

Age - 21

Gender - Female

Looks - medium auburn hair , green eyes , fair skin and a blue streak in her hair that she can't explain

Height - 5'6

Family - Vincent Phantomhive ( father ) , Rachel Phantomhive ( mother ) , Ceil Phantomhive ( younger brother ) , Angelica ( aunt ) , Max Green ( son , 5 ) , Nelson ( son , 4 ) , Rachel ( daughter , 3 ) , Evelyn ( daughter , 2 ) , Ethan ( son , 1 )

Spouse - Duke Luke Andrew Green , Married from 1880 to 1885

Reason for divorce : he cheated on her .

Personality - similar to that of her her younger brother but less self centered and more generous

Sexuality : Straight

Crush : Sebastian

Likes - her family , helping others , solving crimes and her children

Dislikes - being bossed around , bugs , reminded of her parents death and being called Lady , her ex husband

Backstory - Anastasia was adopted at 5 years old by Vincent and Rachel , as they had been told Rachel was unable to bear children . For 2 years , Anastasia was an only child until Ceil was born . Growing up , the siblings were very close then at 15 years old , Anastasia moved away after marrying her husband . She stayed in Ceil's life and even introduced him to Max and Nelson . One day , at 17 years old and pregnant with her third child . Ana learned of her family's deaths but refused to believe her brother was dead . For almost 2 months , she waited and waited until Ceil showed up with Sebastian . After the siblings reunited , Anastasia left her husband and moved back home to take care of ceil since thier parents were gone . During that time , She'd give birth to two children claiming they were abandoned and she adopted them but both children have red eyes similar to Sebastian.

Other - Anastasia is very protective of her brother