part 20

Recap- 🌚

*********
Nischay- how am I even going to face her.......😰

***Tring tringg***

Author's pov-:
Y/n's phone rang......which broke y/n's peaceful sleep making the awkward atmosphere more intense cuz both of them were naked.....in the bed....and too shy and embarrassed to talk about anything.......she sat up covering herself with the blanket but suddenly collapsed, she felt severe pain on her stomach and legs.......as  she was unbelievably sore.......

Me- Nischay naughty naughty 🌚🌚..........!

Nischay- hey are you ok?!!

Me- 7 rounds ke baad zinda bachi hai kam baat hai??🌚

Y/n- aah.....yeah.....can you please pass my phone please......

**Nischay did as she said but to his   disappointment the call was Shubhu's,y/n looked at Nischay who was again getting cold hearted......she didn't reacted much......cuz she had no answer to his questions......she picked up the call.....**

Y/n- kyaa!!.....aise kaise.....???!!.......tu tu ro mat plzzz......kuch nhi hoga.....tu tension na Lae.....plzzz.....dekh kuch ulta seedha mat kro......main aa rahi hun....abhi aa rahi hun.....shubhu you are a strong guy right...... everything's gonna be fine tu ruk.....!

***After ending the call.....she hurriedly gets out of the bed.....when her soreness hits her hard.....and she falls immediately on the floor hard..... causing Nischay panick......he comes at a speed of light and picks her up......only to see her cry for the first time.......she broke into tears infront of Nischay......!

"Plz mujhe abc hospital leke chaliye plz......warna Priya ko kuch ho jayega.....plz......shubhu yeh nhi seh payega plz....😭😭"
Pleaded y/n!....

"Haa ok.....but Priya kon hai.....?!...."
Asked Nischay as his heartbeat was beating fast as hell....

"Woh.......shubhu ki fiancee hai.....woh pregnant hai......shubhu ne bola ki woh stairs se gir gayi.....kuch ho gaya toh woh nhi seh payega......chaliye Nischay!😭😭....."
Pleaded y/n crying horribly!

**Nischay took her up in the bridal way and helped her wearing her clothes and khud bhi dhang ke kapde pehen liye.....ab nange toh bahar jaoge nhi.......he somehow managed to take her to the hospital where Priya was admitted......as she reached the hospital she walked somehow to the priya's ward only to see her unconscious and shubhu tearing up horribly.......henna was also present there,seems as if she reached there just a little bit ago,she went up and consoled him that nothing will happen......it's really a pity.....since there wedding was going to be held next month and his fiancee who just found out that she is pregnant about a two weeks ago......**

Nischay's pov-:
What this guy had a fiancee who is even pregnant......and I just missunderstood y/n of having an affair with him.......I should apologise to her........Abe yaar upar se kal anab shanab bol diya......maine konse nashe kiye the  yaar.......