OLD

Alright so I went to school in the morning like usual. My uniform was pink for some reason and smelt hella bad, so we had to take out my winter uniform. Now normally my parents would never let me look like a delinquent but I TOOK THE HEAT AS AN EXCUSE AND UNBUTTONED THE FIRST BUTTON. THAT MEANTT A SMALL BOOB WINDOWWWWWW. I CAN FINALLY BE MY MAINNN 

Now getting the uniform out, ironing it all that stuff took a lot of time, which meant that I was late. Childhood me's biggest dream was seeing my name on the absentee list for some reason, but it wasn't possible apart from being so invisible that the teacher doesn't notice you. (This happened once) and today I was so late that I FINALLY SAW MY NAME ON THE BOARD. Childhood me, you can rest in peace now. Sadly I had to sit one seat behind my usual one...

We also had art class but because I was late and I freaking forgot to take my art supplies bag from my grandpa, which also had my PEN POUCH. The first class was french and our teacher doesnt allow sharing of supplies. So me and my friend on the next bench (gotta give a girl her space yk) were acting like drug dealers sharing pens and all that. Eventually the bag got delivered to the class and I WAS A CELEBRITY.

My friend ended up sitting on the first bench caus she couldn't see the board. The kids sitting in her row are tall af- so its only natural. 

And then in lunch break we were flexing our immunities and the kid sitting next to me was like "I haven't even gotten covid once" with a smug face. I decided to plagiarize from tpn and said "yea dats caus idiots dont get sick" the entire class was like "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" So ty ray for that. 

then my dad picked me up like 15 mins before my tution so i couldnt even take an after school cold shower :( Imma take one now