TEACHER LISA

"Tsk"

It rained again, Jennie stood impatiently at the bus shelter outside the school, planning to wait for the rain to stop before going home. But the rain was getting heavier and heavier, and it had no intention of stopping.

Jennie thought to herself that she might not be home until the evening. Suddenly, a familiar car entered Jennie's sight. The window is slowly moving down, gradually revealing the face of the person in the car.

"Teacher Lisa?" Jennie was pleasantly surprised by Lisa's appearance.

Lisa is Jennie's physics teacher. She is loved by many students, including Jennie, because of her good personality, good looks, and her age. Jennie thinks Lisa might have feelings for herself too.

Lisa will touch Jennie's hand intentionally or unintentionally when handing the book to Jennie, she will stay for tutoring because Jennie's physics is a bit poor. Lisa would also come out of nowhere to interrupt when Jennie was in close contact with other classmate, and even the gold-rimmed glasses that Lisa was wearing were recommended by Jennie a few days ago.

"Jennie, why are you standing here by yourself? Did Mom and Dad go on a business trip again? Do you need a teacher to take you home?" Lisa asked Jennie.

"Uh..." Jennie wanted to reject Lisa, the person she liked wanted to take her home, she was a little shy, but this was also a good opportunity for them to be alone. except that Lisa usually tutored Jennie in the classroom after school. Neither of them had much time to be alone.

"Jennie?" Lisa interrupted Jennie when Jennie hesitated.
"Yeah! Ok!" Before Jennie's mind could turn around, she answered Lisa. When she came back to her senses, Lisa was already standing in front of her with an umbrella.
"Let's go then, Jennie." Lisa couldn't help but smile when she saw Jennie's ignorant look.

Lisa took Jennie under the umbrella, took her to the car, opened the door for her, and carefully guarded Jennie's head from her. This seemingly gentlemanly move made Jennie blushed, and unconsciously her small face was dyed a touch of pink.

The car was driving in the rain, but the two people in the car didn't speak. I don't know if it was because of shyness or just no topic.

"Where is Jennie's house?" Lisa started the conversation first.
"It's 23rd in Area A," Jennie replied.

The car was quiet again.

I thought the two would go back to Jennie's house in silence, but the sudden burst of milky pheromones broke the silence.

Jennie felt that her body was getting hotter and her breathing was getting faster and faster, and then she realized that her estrus was coming. Her suppression stickers lost their effect early in the morning, and the pheromone was particularly obvious in a small space.

"Jennie, what's wrong with you?" Lisa, who smelled the strong milk smell, noticed something was wrong, parked the car on the side of the road, and asked Jennie.
"I...I...I might be in heat..." Jennie answered Lisa a little embarrassedly. ~ ~ "..." There was silence in the car.
"Are there any inhibitors?" Lisa asked again.
"Forgot to bring..." Jennie was so ashamed that she was about to dig a hole and bury her face in it.
"How can you be so careless, what are you going to do if I'm not by your side." Lisa was a little angry when she heard Jennie's answer, so she spoke in a heavier tone.
"I'm sorry Teacher Lisa, I know I'm wrong..." Jennie was about to cry, and dropped her head in reproach, her fingers constantly intertwining.

Seeing the aggrieved Jennie, Lisa couldn't bear to talk about her anymore, but she only had the inhibitor for Alpha on her body, and the convenience store was still a long way from here.