Calum Hood~ Fed up

Here I am again. Sitting at MY apartment alone because Calum wants to hang out with his friends. This doesn't feel like our apartment anymore because I sit here and clean it, eat in it, and sleep in it by myself! I understand that he has been working and not getting a chance to relax ,but the least he could do is spend sometime with me. It's not even just him not spending with me. It's also him not spending time with his family who he never gets to see. I'm just so done and tired of this being a one-sided relationship where I'm the only one putting in effort.

I look at the clock: "12:53 A.M."

I'm tired of staying up waiting on him so I just decide to go to sleep. I drag myself upstairs, change into a shirt and a pair of underwear, and climb into bed with him not by my side.

~2 hours later~
{His POV}

Tonight was so much fun. I hung out with the lads (I feel like he would say this) and drank. The only thing that would've made this night better is if (Y/N) was there. I feel like I've been neglecting her lately ,but she seems fine so I don't think much of it. I take my shoes off and head upstairs. I hope to myself she is awake ,but I doubt she is at this time. When I open the door I see her asleep. I gently pull back the blanket, get in bed, and put an arm around her. As soon as I put my arm on her she quickly pushes it away. I was shocked.

"What's wrong, babe?" I ask.

"You'd figure you would know what's wrong by now" (Y/N) replies coldly.

{Your POV}

He really makes me mad thinking he can just waltz in here and act like nothing is wrong.

"I don't understand what you problem is" He says.

"My problem is that you barely spend anytime with me anymore and all you wanna do is go drunk and party with your friends! Not to mention the fact that I always see pictures online of you with girls that are obviously better looking than me!" You exploded.

You couldn't see his face ,but you knew he was shocked.

"Is that what this is all about? Me not spending time with you? (Y/N), I love you and I promise I will spend more time with you. I'm sorry that I was too stupid to realize that was why you were upset." He said.

With that he began kissing your shoulder and your little sweet spot behind your ear. You tried not to ,but a little moan slipped out. Curse you not being able to control yourself. He slipped a hand down and began rubbing your p*ssy through your lacey underwear. You decided not to control yourself and just let all your moans out. His kissing and touching was too much the handle. He slid your underwear off and began to slide a finger in you while still showing your cl*t attention.

"I'm gonna f*ck you so good tonight you will forget about all reasons you were mad at me."

He slid another finger in and began pumping at a fast pace. Tears began to form your body began squirming under his touch. He knew you better than you knew yourself.

"Are you gonna c*m? Huh? You gonna c*m all over my fingers?"

And with that you did. A loud moan was let out before your org*sm washed over you. He took his fingers out and licked them clean smirking in the process.

"You taste so good princess ,but I just want to be inside you already."

He quickly unclothed himself and got out a condom. Slipping on the latex and pumping a few times, he rubbed himself against you. You moaned at the feeling of his tip against your sensative folds. He slipped himself halfway in and then slid out before slamming himself back in.

"Oh f*ck!" You cried out slipping a hand down to rub your cl*t.

Calum swiped your hand away replacing it with his.

"I've neglected you for too long. Tonight is about you so just lay here and enjoy the pleasure I'm giving you." He said and placed a loving kiss on your forehead.

He pumped in and out of you at a moderate pace. It wasn't until a few minutes later he changed the angle and located your G-Spot. Knowing he found it he made every thrust hard and slow.

"Please baby, go faster." You pleaded.

"Anything for you (Y/N)."

He began destroying your p*ssy thrusting hard and fast.

"Oh my god YES!!!" You were screaming.

You were so close to c*mming you could practically feel it. Just a few more thrusts would get you there.

"Oh f*ck princess I'm close!" Calum said.

"I'm close too!"

You were both sweating. You began rubbing your cl*t faster. With one final thrust you came. Your body shaking. He came a few thrusts later with a loud, sexy groan.

"Oh fuck!" He let out.

You both sat there for a second surprised at what just happened. You'd gone from fighting to f*cking. He got up and disposed of the condom. He came back and laid down beside you underneath the sheet.

"I'm so sorry I'm such a sh*t boyfriend. You're too beautiful to be treated the way i was treating you." He apologized.

"It's okay baby. I was slightly over reacting ,but it was just because I missed you and have been longing for us to have a day together for quite sometime." You responded.

"I love you baby. And to make it up to you we are gonna go for a picnic on the beach and have so much fun together. Just me, you, and an ocean view."

"That sounds wonderful!"

"I love you (Y/N)!" He said.

"I love you too a**hole!.

He laughed and kissed your head as you both fell asleep.

[A/N]
So this isn't that bad for the first story of this book! Let me know what you think. Comment, rate, and oh yeah REQUEST! Leave requests for different SCENERIOS, WHICH BOY YOU WANT, AND THE LEVEL OF SMUT YOU WANT! P.S. Sorry for bad grammer or misspelled words. I wanted to get this out there asap so enjoy! Love you all!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~