XII

The pink color of Paula's room was like an invitation Annabel only when she entered and closed the door she hugged Paula, she did not know how to start, but she wanted it, she nervously asked the blonde why her parents would not come as a surprise and she denied giving her a kiss.

Annabel kissed her on the lips Paula closed her eyes had a blush spreading over her beautiful face, Annabel felt the small tremor that shook Paula, it is the first time for the little blonde, Annabel gently treating such a delicate little girl I caress her back she wished to be a with her.

For her it was also her first time with a girl, she was in another world like in one of her dreams, she was unbuttoning her blouse while each button was taken off it was a kiss on the lips, from time to time she caressed her face, Paula alone he sighed, wondering how such joy was possible.

Annabel strips him of the cumbersome shirt, contemplating the half-naked torso of her lover, only the bra that contained the medium and firm breasts of her small and delicate companion, kissing her neck while caressing Paula's torso, she felt the shudders of the blonde where she kissed.

Annabel moved away to take off her top, remaining with her sports bra, she had wanted it for a long time, she had fantasized about this moment, but I do not imagine it was so beautiful and erotic, to see her beloved lady half-naked standing in front of her with a Short and in a bra, she tried to venture what she would see next, she approached Paula again, took her hand and led her to the bed, hugging her and kissing her again, saying:

- Love you. - Placing a soft kiss on her forehead, he caressed her back again, and unfastened her bra, dropping it to the ground, allowing her to see such a spectacle, that pale skin that she liked so much, those medium breasts with brushed aureolas, small nipples that they were already peaked with excitement.

He was caressing the arms of his lover while kissing little by little down that swan neck, the beginning of the chest, now caressing the middle breasts that almost fit in his hand while he kissed Paula's clavicles, while she sighed, Annabel was very excited without be able to know the reason.

She was laying her down on the young blonde in bed while she covered Paula's breasts with kisses and mouth caresses, she stirred with each caress with each kiss her breathing was between cuts, she did not know for sure how a woman could take her to ecstasy with just kisses and caresses, Annabel continues to go down with her procession of caresses through the beautiful abdomen that for her extended in front, reaching the edge of the small shorts, under this Paula's little panties, feeling the exciting aroma that she had already perceived. the scent of his own excitement but this was a hundred times better, she was sure it was because he loved her, he had fallen in love with her the moment he saw her, very gently he was discovering the pubis and the intimidation of the young girl who was lying down in his bed, who could not, manage to control the reactions of his body with each kiss, what he experienced, new sensations that together with the feelings experienced made this moment the best of its short existence.

Annabel separated again from Paula who looked at her pleadingly, but saying:

- Calm love, I'm going to put myself on an equal footing. -

She took off her bra revealing generous breasts, with her skin a little less pale than her young lover, also discarding her short pants and panties, Paula watched her delighting, with what she saw, she had never noticed anyone like that; This woman who undressed in front of her did so in a slow, unhurried way that her movements overcame already high excitement, Annabel felt that if she did not finish she was going to explode from so much sexual tension, she went to bed lying on her side next to Paula, approaching I could feel the blonde's breathing as hers is, Paula approaching Annabel's face, I kissed her, opening her mouth so that the two tongues made their first recognition, also taking courage, wondering why she was doing it, I caress Annabel's breasts, palpating all of her anatomy. .

And as Annabel did it, she was recognizing the anatomy of the other woman, feeling that all this was crazy, but experiencing the small tremors that her caresses produced in the redhead, kissing her on her breasts, kissing her, kissing her with such eagerness that Annabel had to encourage her to go slowly, Paula lessened her anxiety, feeling every vertical inch of that fibrous flat abdomen that she had before her with small and soft kisses descended along the gut and pubis of the redhead, returning to her mouth to have a certain doubting what to do, Annabel understood, and the two kissing tenderly told each other how much they loved each other.

Annabel is in a heaven of lust, coming down from the bed, and little by little opening Paula's beautiful legs and kissing them on the inner thighs, the blonde was sticking some little hops on the bed and now so close to Paula's precious locked treasure I kiss him tenderly, feeling that moisture and heat that emanated from that much desired intimacy, seeing and detailing that exact and beautiful anatomy.

An intimacy brushed, and small, at the first caress with his tongue, it was like a whip in Paula, and endless flavors for a redhead. her kisses licked there in the most intimate of the little blonde that was stirring in bed, Annabel wanted to kiss her at the moment of climax, she returned to her beloved and by kissing her on the mouth Paula could for the first time savor her own taste, Annabel while kissing her I take the blonde's hands to her intimacy and she was surprised by the considerable humidity of her partner, following her movements she was doing the same massages so the attractive redhead gave her sensations never before felt, her first gentle movements and measured what For her she understood that she was doing it, she was achieving this act so beautiful for them.

Their bodies moved in a compassionate way while their mouths were the scene of a tender dance of tongues, their reactions are strong, their gemini filled the room with voices of lust that the young blonde and redheads gave free rein, the moans and gasps indicated The next, expected climax when the young lovers inhaled desperate breaths of air, the full enjoyment came to them at the moment they let themselves collapse when they reached the reward that their lustful instincts gave them exhausted they rested in bed their bodies experienced the full enjoyment of their sexuality For the blonde Paula it was the clear direction of her sexual identity, although this was or could be for her life she knew that her parents always supported her, there was no going back, she understood that she loves the redhead with almost insane madness, and our paladin Annabel , she knew that in her dreams she lived this, and that if there were other lives an angel would fall in love just like the sweet mouth that lay hugging her in the bed, his nest of passion forever.

The redhead and the blonde were lying on the bed, they had incredibly made love, the romantic pleasure gave way to dreamlike pleasure, as exhausted they fell asleep embracing.