| 001. 𝗣𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘁 ─𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗿

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟷𝟸
𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚝𝚊𝚏𝚞, 𝙹𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚗.

The skies were polluted with clouds of dark greys and murky browns. Ear wrenching, loud helicopters following suit after another.

And here I am, down here fighting for my fucking life.

"ISHIDA, GET TO COVER DAMNIT!"

That was Hasegawa yelling over the trenches, someone must be asking for a death wi-

*BOOM* *BOOM*

-ish..and there goes Ishida.

The soldier's body propelled into the air before coming down just as quickly with a morbid sound.

Only the torso made it back down in one peice, all other limbs scattered across the battlefield as blood shot in all directions, staining the layers of dried red on the dirt once more.

"Oh Fuck sake..we need to push forward."

The soldier cursed under her breath as she took out an enemy to her left.

Popping her head over cover she whistled out to her peers, notioning to move forwards and pressure the opposing forces.

She jumped out of cover, rushing forwards with a double-barrel shotgun in hand. Blowing holes through anyone close enough to her path.

"ABARA, WATCH IT!" One of the soldiers warned.

"What-" I snapped my head around to find an enemy with a knife charging to me, I aimed to gun him down.

*Click* "..." *Click* "No..No, No FUCK!"

Out of ammo.

Abara looked back up at the charging enemy who was a mere inch away now, she could practically feel the grin on his face.

The soldier took a swing at her with the knife...machete? no-both.

She jumped back, the knife barely grazing her cheek as he took another swing, this time the machete.

She couldn't dodge this one in time, Abara blocked the knife with her weapon, this was now a challenge of strength.

But the other team played dirty.

He kicked at one of her legs, with her losing force the enemy used the shotgun and forced it against her head.

*Thud* "Damnit.."

She groaned silently on the ground with her opponent looming atop of her.

Her helmet laid a few inches away, adorned with cracks and other fractures, she was suprised a bullet hadn't found its way through it yet.

*Click Click Click* *Chic Chic*

She chuckled a bit on the ground, rolling over to face the enemy, who planted the edge of her own reloaded gun on her forehead.

But she didn't shrink back, looked them dead in the eyes as they put their finger on the trigger.

Abara could still smell the faint scent of gas and heavy smoke bombs, the sounds of gunshots echoing throughout the area.

But right here, in this moment..it was..

Silent.

*Bang*

"NO!-"